• Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    * Sold Pending Funds & Meet *

All,

I have retired from my role needing this setup and would like to sell it in order to pay down a few things. I would like to sell it as a package. Everything is in excellent condition and there are absolutely zero marks, paint, or scuffs on the optic lenses. The rifle has exactly 610 rounds through it. This .308 is good for 10,000 rounds and easily holds 3/8”-1/2” 5-shot groups with factory match ammunition and I have achieved 1/4” 5-shot groups with the same ammunition. I imagine it would hold consistent 1/4” or better groups with a nice hand load it likes.

Rifle Build & Optics Package:

ARC Nucleus Gen 2 Action
    LRI / K&P Barrel - 18” .308 M24 Profile Threaded 5/8x24
    KRG Whiskey-3 Gen 6 - Folding Chassis
    TriggerTech Special Two-Stage Trigger
    Thunder Beast Bipod with Claw Feet and RRS ARCA Adapter
    Area419 Hellfire Adapter
    XLR Chassis Weights - 1lb
    XLR MLOK QD Sling Mount
    Top Chassis Picatinny Rail - Aluminum
    Sling

Optics & Mounted Accessories:
    Kahles K525i - Left Side Windage - SKMR 4 Reticle
    Spuhr SP-4003b - 34mm 1.5” 0MOA & Spuhr A-0029 Diving Board (See notes below)
    MDT Send It Level with Spuhr Mount (See notes below)

*The Spuhr SP-4003b is important in this instance when your goal is to mount a WMLRF on a diving board atop the front ring. A parallax spinner is almost mandatory with the Kahles optics and will strike the rings/diving board if there’s not enough space between the rings. I also tried the Spuhr A-0019d low-profile diving board and while it barely cleared the objective bell of my Kahles optic, the Vortex Impact 4000 WMLRF sat too low and was slightly obstructed by my elevation turret when behind the rifle; I liked the position of the WMLRF when mounted to the Spuhr A-0029 Diving Board.

* I conducted a tall target and tracking test following optic mount and install. As you can see in the photo, it tracked straight vertically and perfectly, as one would expect of Kahles glass.

*The MDT Send It had to be inverted to prevent obscuring my left-side windage turret.

* Suppressor and Liberty’s Defense Suppressor Cover are not included.

I am located north of Evansville and would be happy to travel a bit for the right deal. You are more than welcome to shoot it if you have property to do so. Please contact me if you have any questions; I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

Price: $5000

IMG_4592.jpeg

IMG_4596.jpeg
    IMG_4594.jpeg
    IMG_4593.jpeg
    IMG_3736.jpeg
    IMG_4190.jpeg
    IMG_3817.jpeg
    IMG_3765.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom