• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    I do. I have it for my Glock 19. I like it alot. I really only use it for the iwb, but the appendix option is really great too. The OWB options I don't think I would use just because the make the gun stick out far from your body. Doesn't keep it close. Well built, feels durable. Coupled with their excellent customer service/warranty. Its a huge win. IMO.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I too have been looking at their stuff. I like the own and drop leggings option. Just on the fence.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I do. I have it for my Glock 19. I like it alot. I really only use it for the iwb, but the appendix option is really great too. The OWB options I don't think I would use just because the make the gun stick out far from your body. Doesn't keep it close. Well built, feels durable. Coupled with their excellent customer service/warranty. Its a huge win. IMO.
    Yes great customer service, and lifetime swap on shells. Which I will be using this week

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    HUGE fan of Alien Gear products and their customer service is among the best I've EVER dealt with on any type of purchase. The ShapeShift kit is great! Allows you to carry IWB, Appendix, OWB (belt and paddle) and comes with one of their quick dock units that can be mounted in your car, desk, bed or wherever. Great deal for $100

Cliff357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2018
    Highland
    HUGE fan of Alien Gear products and their customer service is among the best I've EVER dealt with on any type of purchase. The ShapeShift kit is great! Allows you to carry IWB, Appendix, OWB (belt and paddle) and comes with one of their quick dock units that can be mounted in your car, desk, bed or wherever. Great deal for $100
    Torn between Alien and Bravo Concealment(Torsion) which one would you pick?

Top Bottom