• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I would second that. It's a serious branch of the shooting hobby that has arrived, and it justifies having its own handful of electrons.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If it happened, I'd recommend creating a "Less Lethal" category instead. Airguns/spring loaded/tazers/pepper spray/etc.

Oh, and maybe include .25s as well. :)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    General firearms discussion! I don't think there would be enough activity to warrant a subforum :twocents: utilize the tag system though so threads on the topic are easy to find

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I agree with the airgun section idea. I have been shooting them for a number of years. Shooting break barrel airguns is more complex then people think. You must select the right pellet that works accurately in you gun....then there is break-in time before everything settles in, not to mention the proper hold.It's a nice option when you want to do some shooting, but don't have time to drive to the gun range. Also a good way to get rid of annoying pests on the property.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Amen! My customized Crosman 2240 and 1322 are just as every bit important to me as any other gun in my collection.
    Besides, they keep the skills sharp and are reasonably inexpensive and fun to shoot. While they may not be lethal except to certain pests, they certainly are not "toys"
    And must be respected just like their big brothers.

It would be nice to have another propective place to find some of the older & vintage airgun stuff out there too. I know it's out there...

Top Bottom