• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I putting out feller here, I have an aimpoint comp m4, in GREAT shape. It has served is purpose well as a safe queen and has only been taken to the range with exceptional results. However I am feeling that I would like to go with either a fixed 4x or greater or variable power optic that will sit well on my carbine.

I have a few ideas of what I am looking for and would like to use items I have currently to gain it.
    Items I have and would consider throwing into the swap are of course the aimpoint, but may throw in a mix of things like AR upper, yahkee hill lower, compete AR carbine, ammo, AR accessories (tritium for AR buis, carry handels, Yankee Hill buis, ect) maybe even a glock 17 4th gen OD green w a lot of mags. Of course if I trade firearms the trade must be worth it because this is a want, not a need.Here is a pic of the aimpoint on the rifle at the top, it has the nice mounting system that has the moving that keeps you from over tightening and light/ flash filter on it. THE RIFLE ON RIGHT IS NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE. HOWEVER the rifle on left is a possibility for the right deal.The bottom is a Yankee Hill build with the works like ambi safety selector ( can be changed to milspec if requested ) very large winter trigger guard, sure grip. The upper was built by a fellow Ingo member and sports a stainless HBAR heavy barrel, magpul handcuffs, magpul hand stop, Yankee Hill buis, A2 bird cage. The rifle has been test fired only. The glock ( no Pic ) has been dura coated on frame too OD, looks very good, sports xs big dots, and a "A-GRIP" wrap on grip that can be removed in 5 seconds.Now for what I am looking for. I am thinking ACOG, but may consider quality optics. I have made a list of possibilities but I am sure I have missed so quality optic i would consider.ACOGS will take priority!Burris MTAC , XTRLeupold vxr patrol , HAMRVortex razor HDOther decent opticsPlease don't be offended if I ask for cash on your end if your optic is worth much less.Ftf or shipped with guarantee that both ends like what they see when it gets there, please PM me with questions or offers.
    Im calling trades king so my asking price for cash will be $700.

Sold pending fiunds

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom