• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Anyone do business with them? How are they as far as shippinh in a timely manner, etc?

Also, anyone got any Promo codes??

-MColford

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    They rarely do coupon codes. I think you can get on their mailing list, and if they do one you will find out through it. They have always been great to deal with. Just make sure you send a copy of your license to them for ammo purchases. Its a little annoying, but once it's done you are set. I have had most ammo within 2 to 3 days tops when ordering.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    AIM Surplus Rocks! I've ordered thousands of rounds of ammo from them, and usually jump on their "Magpul Free Shipping" deals. Their prices are often hard to beat, and shipping isn't ridiculous (compared to others).

I'm in Southern IN, and orders are normally delivered 2-days after order, 2x I've gotten it the next day (early AM orders).

I check their website every day or 2 looking for anything on sale. Never seen a coupon.

God Bless

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Other than seeing pictures of silver tip ammo and getting regular light ball, I've never had a problem. I often times get my orders the next day if I order before 9AM

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    They have a dedicated section over on AR15.com. There is a sticky in their section with current coupon codes.

Aim Surplus - AR15.COM

And yes, they are great to deal with. Shipping is usually quick and decently priced since they are just over the state line in Ohio.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Well, I just ordered 1000 rounds of .223 for $209.89 shipped to my doorstep. That is officially cheaper than what Im running through my Glock (Kinda screwy).....

Lets see how long it takes, hopefully not long, but then again I dont plan on going shooting til next week.

Top Bottom