• 2500ekW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    BCM's website:
    The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends. Securing and defending ourselves, our loved ones and innocent people if the situation arises. As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state.

Sorry if this is a dupe.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    BCM has been great. Most of the parts on my Rifle I bought from there. Also really fast shipping given the present time.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    BCM was at the top of my list already. I live about 100 miles from them so I get anything I order from them in 2 days. Great company.

jcap412

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Greenwood,IN
    BCM is awesome, and it's nice to see them step up as well. I also like how when they raised the price of their bolts, it was to donate the extra to the NRA-ILA. Now the only problem is they are never in stock, and I could use a spare!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    BCM is awesome, and it's nice to see them step up as well. I also like how when they raised the price of their bolts, it was to donate the extra to the NRA-ILA. Now the only problem is they are never in stock, and I could use a spare!

That is awesome, plus their shipping is ridiculously fast to me. I'm in southern Indiana and it seems like I always get my stuff from them two days after I order it without paying for 2day or next day air.

BCM is a great company to order from.

Top Bottom