• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    I have two ACT-MAG 8 rounders, but when I fully load them and slap them into my SW1911, the top round slides forwards a couple centimeters and if I try to pull the mag out, it gets stuck on the frame and I have to lock the slide back and push the round back in the magazine in order to get it out. This seems like a small problem, but if it happens in a tough situation that could be a huge problem. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't SLAM the mags in hard, just enough to lock them in, and it doesn't happen every time. I'm thinking that the feed lips are the culprit, but I want some input from you guys if you'd be so kind :)

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I have four and no problems with mine. Was just at the range yestersday dropping them in the dirt etc.

Ive heard the older act mags can have feedlip problems where they spread out and cause issues. Act will supposedly replace them if thats the case.

SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    It's a steel frame, and I slam them just enough to lock it in, there's no need to abuse my mags anymore than they require :D

[EDIT]: Oh yeah, and the mags came with my SW1911, I bought it brand new on April 23rd this year.

Top Bottom