Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Basic Pistol 100 22AUG09

Where: Bright Range near Greencastle, IN

Time: 0900 to ap 1300hrs

Cost: $40

This introductory course will present the safe handling of YOUR pistol. Safety, basic marksmanship and more will be covered. email for more information. This course is a great prep for the DP101 course or the CP101 course.

We are putting this course together on short notice due to demand for another Basic pistol class. Anyone wishing to participate needs to RSVP.

Students should bring eye and ear protection, handgun, 150 rounds of ammo.

aron@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

Joseph@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

ACT II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Indiana
    We still have some room in this class for more participants.

If you or anyone you know is interested in learning about the fundamentals of firearms safety, safe gun handling and operation, and the fundamentals of marksmanship, this is a great opportunity!

Please note that this is only a half-day investment of your time!

Also note that Greencastle is not that far from Indianapolis going west on I-70. Contrary to popular belief, it's not near St. Louis!

If you have questions or wish to register, please contact one of us via email:

Basic Pistol 100 22AUG09

Where: Bright Range near Greencastle, IN

Time: 0900 to ap 1300hrs

Cost: $40

This introductory course will present the safe handling of YOUR pistol. Safety, basic marksmanship and more will be covered. email for more information. This course is a great prep for the DP101 course or the CP101 course.

We are putting this course together on short notice due to demand for another Basic pistol class. Anyone wishing to participate needs to RSVP.

Students should bring eye and ear protection, handgun, 150 rounds of ammo.

aron@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

Joseph@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    All right who is ACT II
    Is This Rhino in disguise?
    Guys I will ask My daughters if they would like to attend again and I'll ask my wife if she would like to come.
    The daughters enjoyed the last one even in the rain:):

I think the youngest has to work on Saturday and my BIL is geting married on Sunday but I'll ask and let you know

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Guys I just had a guy call me about training in Greencastle. I wish I had know you were out there. He and his wife are looking for a course and they really didn't want to drive in to take my class here in Indy... Although I like your philosophy: "Also note that Greencastle is not that far from Indianapolis going west on I-70..." I'll have to remember that line. ;)

ACT II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Indiana
    All right who is ACT II
    Is This Rhino in disguise?
    Guys I will ask My daughters if they would like to attend again and I'll ask my wife if she would like to come.
    The daughters enjoyed the last one even in the rain:):

I think the youngest has to work on Saturday and my BIL is geting married on Sunday but I'll ask and let you know

Yes, you have identified me correctly, sir. This will be my "official ACT presence" on INGO.

We'd love to have your crew join us again. There will be at least two other women in the class if that makes a difference to your wife!

I'll be there this time, and I'll do my best to bring reasonable weather. When you decide how many will be coming, send me email at joseph@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com.

Joseph Viray
    joseph@adaptiveconsultingandtraining.com

ACT II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Indiana
    Guys I just had a guy call me about training in Greencastle. I wish I had know you were out there. He and his wife are looking for a course and they really didn't want to drive in to take my class here in Indy... Although I like your philosophy: "Also note that Greencastle is not that far from Indianapolis going west on I-70..." I'll have to remember that line. ;)

Thanks, Randall ... referals would be greatly appreciated!

Our "home base" is near Greencastle, but we do our bigger classes at Riley Conservation Club near Terre Haute. For some reason we've had people shy away from our classes in both locations because they decided it was too far to go . . . from Indianapolis. So we've deduced that both Terre Haute and Greencastle must be somewhere near St. Louis on their maps!

We're willing to travel too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Anyone who attend the Basic class on July 11th is invited to attend again free of charge due to the lousy weather for the range portion of the class. Hopefully this week we will get more done on the range this time.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Anyone who attend the Basic class on July 11th is invited to attend again free of charge due to the lousy weather for the range portion of the class. Hopefully this week we will get more done on the range this time.

Coach,
    As they say up here in Northwest Indiana 'Shucks'! Aug 22 is my daughter's birthday and plans have been made.

To you folks out there needing training and won't drive a few miles to see the ACT guys: We traveled 320 miles twice for ACT courses and it was well worth it.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

Hey Coach
    That is great :rockwoot:
    Daughter #1 and Daughter #2 were at the July 11th Class.Daughter #2 has to work Saturday but #2 and the Wife will be in attendance .
    I guess that i will come along for moral support.
    See you Saturday

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hey Coach
    That is great :rockwoot:
    Daughter #1 and Daughter #2 were at the July 11th Class.Daughter #2 has to work Saturday but #2 and the Wife will be in attendance .
    I guess that i will come along for moral support.
    See you Saturday

I hated that it rained on everyone last time. I cannot control the weather but I can make this allowance for it. Hopefull we get rain between now and then but not Saturday during the day.

matthock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    Great class, Coach and Rhino! Enjoyed myself this morning, even if I needed to violate the sanctity of Saturday sleeping in and get up even earlier than on work days to make it there :)

ACT II

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Indiana
    Great class, Coach and Rhino! Enjoyed myself this morning, even if I needed to violate the sanctity of Saturday sleeping in and get up even earlier than on work days to make it there :)

Thanks for the kind words, Matt. It was good having you with us. You showed good progress today ... keep working on that grip, trigger control, and follow-through!

Joseph Viray
    Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Great having you with us today Matt. You seemed very confident with the gun in your hands today and were very very safe. You are now in the same boat as all of us and just need to keep fine tuning the marksmanship. It is a never ending cycle because everyone can always get better.

You must have a great works schedule if this was earlier than work days.:D

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Success

This was a great class, my wife and daughter had a good time and learned a lot.
    The weather was great this time except for the flies rhino:D

Glad it was a succes for your family. There has also been positive feedback from other students not on the board. Some very valuable lessens were learned, which is the point of taking such a class.

Top Bottom