• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    We are currently discussing our 2014 schedule. Only a limited number of classes will be scheduled, with private sessions available.

The point is, I would like to know what classes you would like to see offered in 2014. I hope to expand the shotgun series and the Low Light class will be on the schedule for the first or second weekend in December.

Please reply here or by email.

Em1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2013
    Plainfield
    I am new to the forum, but I agree with JR50 on the beginning rifle course. I have yet to take a course through you (Obijohn), but you have been highly recommended by several members of INGO. So, if you do decide to offer this course I would love to take it. Where exactly are you located?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    My favorite ACT classes are Low Light and One Hand Manipulations. I may not be around to take them, but I think they both provide a lot of value.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Jackson, both of those will be on the schedule for 2014 as will the Defensive Rifle 101 for JR50 and Em1911. I'm hoping to schedule an intro medical class as well as 2-4 hour single subject medical classes. This would be in line with the corporate training that will be keeping me busy in 2014.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Intro/intermediate level rifle class would be great. A three set series would be great also intro/intermediate/advanced or a combo set of two intro/intermediate & intermediate/advanced.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Intro/intermediate level rifle class would be great. A three set series would be great also intro/intermediate/advanced or a combo set of two intro/intermediate & intermediate/advanced.

Yes! Carbine/pistol is one of my favorites. I'd love to do a low light version of this too.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I need intro to pistol and or defensive pistol 101. I would also be interested in intro to medical. Subscribing. I would probably only be able to do something between june to august ( when school is not in session)
    Thanks and best of luck.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Medical classes would be good, along with some additional rifle. I might have to get a couple of other guys on here and see about getting some private rifle work with you. Have fun tonight! Would have been there but its a big night at our church.

Top Bottom