Richmond
    Mama

giant-ant-2001.jpg

Babies

giantant.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    We have a saying in the concrete industry, "The first liar hasn't got a chance" With that preface, I will tell my true story...... It was new years eve, many years ago. The temperature was 18 degrees below zero that night with a wind chill of -30. As midnight approaches I get my 12 gauge coach gun out to make some racket. Being the ever careful and mature guy that I am (yes really! don't you believe me?) I certainly don't want to shoot into the air. (know your backstop, know where your bullet will strike!)

I load a number 6 birdshot, and exactly at midnight I carefully point my shotgun to the ground off the edge of the porch and fire. EVERY SINGLE PELLET reflects off the ground, and straight up into my pants leg! YOW!, ZOW!....... The ground was so frozen hard that the blast didn't even break the grass! I was kicking and pinwheeling like Jackie Chan while my kids snicker and my wife gives a smug look. holy crap!

I had little grey pencil lines all up my leg to my knee and many little pinpoint bruises. I am just glad it didn't hit me in the 'nards.......

(OK, NEXT!)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    THe joke is on INGO. Had a favored son posted this--and don't try and tell me INGO veterans don't post stupid **** like this--he would have received a completely different reception, ending with laughs, nay, guffaws, virtual beer stein clinkage, and requests for more of the same.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    THe joke is on INGO. Had a favored son posted this--and don't try and tell me INGO veterans don't post stupid **** like this--he would have received a completely different reception, ending with laughs, nay, guffaws, virtual beer stein clinkage, and requests for more of the same.

Well I can only speak for myself, but I would have treated him the same.

Just too good to pass up.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

They dont usually make jokes about shooting themselves. :dunno:

I think saying that you shot yourself, and then saying that it was a joke is just as stupid and funny as a man saying that he punched his wife/girlfriend and then saying that it was a joke.

Not smart.And not funny to me.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    They dont usually make jokes about shooting themselves. :dunno:

I think saying that you shot yourself, and then saying that it was a joke is just as stupid and funny as a man saying that he punched his wife/girlfriend and then saying that it was a joke.

Not smart.And not funny to me.

I would say Sylvain has the right idea.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good

There are quite of few favored sons running around here...........

Top Bottom