• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Fun match, I really dug the stages. The one over on bay 8 was especially fun with the 5 hoser targets at the end.

And people, seriously, help with the pasting, mmkay? It's really not that hard.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Fun match, I really dug the stages. The one over on bay 8 was especially fun with the 5 hoser targets at the end.

And people, seriously, help with the pasting, mmkay? It's really not that hard.

We had a very good pasting group today :ingo:. Mostly my day went okay...4/5 stages decent...better than my usual none at ACC. :laugh:

Sorry Mongo didn't get to enjoy the fruits of his labor. :yesway:Thanks A-Zone for stepping up and running this match. I'm sure it felt like old times.

Bart, are the scores done yet? :D

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Had a good time today. Not near as fast as I would have liked to have been and had a few brain farts but overall I was SLOW but clean.

What is this pasting thing people keep talking about? Maybe Downrange can show me sometime...

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a blast today great stages. It was my first time at AAC man that is a great range. See ya all at South Central next week.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a blast today great stages. It was my first time at AAC man that is a great range. See ya all at South Central next week.

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Fun times today. I did alright except for stage 6. 3 mikes?!!? my limited gun is NOT an open gun...

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks guys for coming out today and shooting our match glad you had a good time thanks to Coach, downrange, kch for setup on saturday, Big thanks to Azone for running this thing for me in my abscence. But I got to pay the bills.

Hey Mongo, I have some .40 brass for you but some of it has this red paint on the side. I don't think it will hurt anything and may be worth more than the plain unpainted brass. :dunno:
    Yep thats that special brass we all cherrish so much. Just dont let kch see ya pick it up he gets a little upset!!:laugh: Kinda like you do when I stomp on that .45 brass

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks guys for coming out today and shooting our match glad you had a good time thanks to Coach, downrange, kch for setup on saturday, Big thanks to Azone for running this thing for me in my abscence. But I got to pay the bills.

Yep thats that special brass we all cherrish so much. Just dont let kch see ya pick it up he gets a little upset!!:laugh: Kinda like you do when I stomp on that .45 brass

I caught one for cowboy in the middle of stage...he was slinging it my may. I should have charged him for it. :D

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Thanks to everyone who came out today. I did nothing but show up and put targets up. Mongo and a good crew of dedicated folks set up eveything on Sat. Give credit where credit is due.

It did feel like old times except I was not as tired. Sure shot like I was though.

See you on the range,

Mike

Top Bottom