• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm always telling coworkers and friends about INGO but never have anything to point them here. I came away with some tri-folds and a few business cards. They will come in real handy - if I can buy a stack of them we can distribute them up here to the NWI folks and get them out there in the wild.

I left a big stack with Jedi. You can get some from him. As soon as we run out, we'll be doing a new run with some updated information on them and can get you a bunch, along with some cardboard display stands. You can always get stacks at the 1500 as well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My wife made them, she said thank you very much!....sheesh you guys, we made 100 of them and i had to take 40 something back home....lol

And dangit....i meant to buy an INGO hat!

Thanks for the eggs. Tell your wife thanks.
    Hope you guys had fun.
    Let me know if you have any trouble with that 30-30.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And the "Hottest looking rifle of the day" award;

DSCN3552w.jpg

:ingo:

That does stick out in the crowd.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I left a big stack with Jedi. You can get some from him. As soon as we run out, we'll be doing a new run with some updated information on them and can get you a bunch, along with some cardboard display stands. You can always get stacks at the 1500 as well.

Thanks! :D

Awesome. They're a great advertising tool - put your screen name on the back and just hand them out to people who strike up a conversation or whatever.

Lots of people come into work and I see their "pink slip" and I ask if they've heard about INGO and they look at me blank. LOL.

Anyway... thanks again.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Well I had a great time as usual with so many guns. Guns. Guns. Guns. So many guns. Had a great time with the competition as usual. And knowing I did not receive the boo boo award make me feel better Haha.
    Thank you nprdog and love my woods for allowing me to shoot your pump. 223 and suppressed 10/22 respectively. And yes love my woods we all need suppressors . Also the gentlemen Goober and I shot clays with thank you very much enjoyed blowing apart some clays.
    Also thank you for the food and cookies really enjoyed the cookies. Lol
    Hope to see the mods again was great to have you guys out. I have only been a few times but just like guns it is a addicting to go to the meet and shoot.

Thank you for the sticker and pen ingo swag Haha. And thank you for taking my site support money Haha. Was great meeting everyone. Also love my woods I have some ideas for name tags I will see what I can do about those. Lol
    Thanks all and stay safe.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I had a great time today!
    I got there early and stayed a lot later then I thought I would have. Thanks Jedi for letting me shoot the Appleseed targets. My concervative calculation was a 258. I will have to actually attend one of those to make it official.
    It was nice to see a couple familiar faces and meet some new ones. Thanks to those that let me shoot their guns. It was nice talking to the mods...although next time I think they should bring more guns to a shoot :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So I'm finally home and at a computer.

Photos and videos are uploading.

I'm gonna hit the sack and then post up a big AAR sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Big thanks to Jedi and the rest of the NWI crew. You guys put on an awesome event, and we really appreciate the work you guys do making people really feel apart of INGO.

Much more to come tomorrow. . . . .

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    So I'm finally home and at a computer.

Photos and videos are uploading.

I'm gonna hit the sack and then post up a big AAR sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Big thanks to Jedi and the rest of the NWI crew. You guys put on an awesome event, and we really appreciate the work you guys do making people really feel apart of INGO.

Much more to come tomorrow. . . . .
    :popcorn: It was great talking to you today and I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics you took.
    I'll leave you with one of my favorite photos from the day:

d1f0074a.jpg

That thing was a blast! I've never felt so much recoil from a .22.:):

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Got home about an hour ago. I'm beat, but it was a wonderful day. Sure, I would have enjoyed 72 degrees and sun, but so what. I didn't drive to beautiful NWI for the weather, I went to meet some great INGO members and to have lunch! :D

My special thanks to NipprDog for having and sharing some really interesting firearms...10/22 break down, the Remington 7615 rifle that wants to be a shotgun, 9mm carbine, and nifty Savage .22 bolt. I enjoyed shooting each one!

Thanks to Goober135 for setting up the rifle competition. It added lots of fun to the afternoon and got us moving after eating lunch.

lonehoosier is a great cook and kept pumping out the grilled food. His secret is that everything is either cooked in bacon fat or topped with bacon as it cooks! Yum. My thanks also to Melensdad and LadyGhost for their cooking. (If I've missed any other cooks, please forgive me. It's bad form to insult the cook!) (And thanks to GhostofWinter for helping in the kitchen!)

And of course, a big southern Indiana 'thank you' to Jedi for his tireless efforts to organize and host this great event. :yesway:

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I had a great time, glad to see that everyone else did as well. Took abit to wipe down the weapons, but it was great letting everyone get a couple rounds off the M1 Garand, Mosin, SCAR, and my AK47. Even the pistol competition was fun, and glad that i won a prize. I will be sure to bring it again next month.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    AAAAahhhhh...
    you mean I missed shooting a supressed .22.
    Darn.

You missed a couple of suppressed .22's. My 10/22 and Walther P-22 are both threaded and I had my Tac-65 and LMW had his 10/22 with his Huntertown Arms suppressor.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My thanks also to GhostofWinter and LadyGhost for their cooking.

Uh, neither of them cooked. Ghost just hangs around the grills so he can catch dropped food before it hits the ground. He can move fast when he needs to. Just like a big playful Golden Retriever. Everyone likes him and he serves a purpose. :):

[From lovemywoods: Edited my post to be more accurate.:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom