• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BillB, Your in... just let me know when you have a sunday free and I will introduce you to the crew over there... I'm sure they will give you a refresher and point you towards the field of tree's thier clearing... PM imbound...

CalFred

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Southern California
    Hello from sunny So Cal - just talking to Ilovemyjeep about what a great bunch you are and what a great time she had - she is really looking forward to the next gathering - great job to all of you.

100_0009JPG.jpg

Last edited:

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I think nipprdog keeps forgetting stuff so I'll have to come to the next meet and shoot, to give it back, and he can shoot the 50.

Or maybe me and goober will have to stop being the last 2 people to leave and pick up things people forgot. Well that and I don't want goober to flash me again:flasher:

Don't act like you didn't enjoy it! ;) :):

P.S.- Who left a comfy collapsible blue chair with a foot rest?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hello from sunny So Cal - just talking to Ilovemyjeep about what a great bunch you are and what a great time she had - she is really looking forward to the next gathering - great job to all of you.

Welcome to the forum. Stop by the introduction thread and introduce yourself.

So, are you going to make the long trip out for a Meet & Shoot?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thank you again for a great day. I really had no idea what to expect, so the whole experience was a really nice surprise. So, Yes, Jedi I really enjoyed the day. Everyone was so friendly and almost eager to share the experience of what they had brought. Thank you to actaeon277 for introducing me to the mini 22 and the 40. And to Repeter, thank you for the Garand. You were right, it is really neat!!! And I don't remember the name of the man who let me shoot the Shield, but thank you too, Also, sorry tv1217.....that may have been my case that hit you in the forehead. :). All in all, it was a great time, and thank you to all who were there. You made it the day it was. I was looking around....being a first timer...and just enjoying all the smiles...they were everywhere!
    Jedi..you did a marvelous job. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

Plenty more guns to try out.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Did Ilovemyjeep get a chance to try out the RPD ?.... It will show back up again... if not...

Not sure, I know she said good bye to most of us before she left. It was great and I am glad that she enjoyed the M1 Garand, even better was the quote that she used after shooting it the first time, and then the second round en bloc clip hitting tv1217 with an ouch. Just made the day. I will try to bring out the same weapons again next time, if I am able to make it out

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Not sure, I know she said good bye to most of us before she left. It was great and I am glad that she enjoyed the M1 Garand, even better was the quote that she used after shooting it the first time, and then the second round en bloc clip hitting tv1217 with an ouch. Just made the day. I will try to bring out the same weapons again next time, if I am able to make it out
    lol, it didn't really hurt, it just kinda stunned me

"Oh :poop:"

*pling*

*thwack*

*cue birdies*

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Thank you again for a great day. I really had no idea what to expect, so the whole experience was a really nice surprise. So, Yes, Jedi I really enjoyed the day. Everyone was so friendly and almost eager to share the experience of what they had brought. Thank you to actaeon277 for introducing me to the mini 22 and the 40. And to Repeter, thank you for the Garand. You were right, it is really neat!!! And I don't remember the name of the man who let me shoot the Shield, but thank you too, Also, sorry tv1217.....that may have been my case that hit you in the forehead. :). All in all, it was a great time, and thank you to all who were there. You made it the day it was. I was looking around....being a first timer...and just enjoying all the smiles...they were everywhere!
    Jedi..you did a marvelous job. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!

Ahhhh... you were the awesome lady who said to me:
    "I never knew you can have this much fun with guns!!!"

:D :D :D

Yes, indeed its possible.

Nice to meet all the new faces this time.

CalFred

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Southern California
    Fellows, if any of you has a 357 Rossi or the like, I know that Ilovemyjeep is interested in seeing and shooting one of those. :thumbsup:

Something on the order of this is what we have been talking about.

P1150908.jpg

Thanks in advance.

By way of introduction I followed ILMJeep over here after she started telling me about the site. I started with a K22 in 1966, interests have been lever actions, single actions, Smiths, 1911s, shotguns, and 243 to 30-06 type bolts for western hunting.

Sidenote: I practice chiropractic and one of my stuntman patients owned the horse - there were two of them - that you see in my avatar.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ilovemyjeep
    You mentioned having a hard time seeing your 10/22 sights. How about something like this?
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/HiViz-Ruger-Fiber-Optic-Sight/dp/B001AT03X4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1337802026&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: HiViz Ruger Fiber Optic Sight Combo Pack: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    It's the gun in the picture of Veronica (the girl in the green top) lying down.

The men in the audience let out a collective: "What gun!?"

Oh please. While some of you were standing around drooling and stammering like idiots trying to impress Veronica, some of us were drooling and setting up the RPD...or, more accurately, making fun of gunbunnies setting up the RPD.... "Shift Fire!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom