• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Like every one else I want to thank the LOVEMYWOODS family for hosting this event, all the vendors that shared the equipment with all of us first time attendees. And we had some awesome food, I think Lovemywoods had three helpings of my special desert, and there is some left over for you alumni! And I would like to add one more comment. I have been to many events in the past run by volunteers, and in my BMX days been part of the volunteer group that put on events many times, and this NFA event ranks among the best run and most professional event I have ever been to! It ran as smooth as silk, and I was honored to be a part of it. And boy do I have some freaking awesome video to post! Just too tired to do it at 3:30 am. Still have some left over adrenalin, making it a little hard to sleep. I'll have it up over the next few days.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I hope I can get my videos off my phone. I'm new to the Iphone and apparently the files were too big. I have a great one of Browning and my 200 rounds through it....well 150 uninterrupted....

Man what a great time! Thanks everyone! I'm glad I got to meet some of you. Good to see others I haven't seen in a long time.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Huge thanks to the entire LOVEMYWOODS family for sharing their little piece of heaven with all of us and to the folks so very kind enough to share all of those wonderful toys. For me, it was the experience of a life time!

Great fun, great fellowship, great food...who could ask of anything more!!!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    What can one say that has not already been said?
    My sincere and humble thanks to the INGO staff that put this together, to all the vendors who helped make is possible and to the INGO membership who attended to for making is such a great day!

This was a great experience and I had a wonderful time. When all was said and done, I went home with some memories, some new aqquaintances, some new knowledge, and a silent killer. (Though I don't think he's regulated as an NFA Item;))

picture.php

BTW: Lovemywoods, Mrs. LMW, and KR Treefrog; Jasper is adjusting well, making friends with the dogs and has already been on the 'hunt', bagging one mouse to date, that I know of. :rockwoot:

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    What can one say that has not already been said?
    My sincere and humble thanks to the INGO staff that put this together, to all the vendors who helped make is possible and to the INGO membership who attended to for making is such a great day!

This was a great experience and I had a wonderful time. When all was said and done, I went home with some memories, some new aqquaintances, some new knowledge, and a silent killer. (Though I don't think he's regulated as an NFA Item;))

picture.php

BTW: Lovemywoods, Mrs. LMW, and KR Treefrog; Jasper is adjusting well, making friends with the dogs and has already been on the 'hunt', bagging one mouse to date, that I know of. :rockwoot:

I dare you to try and engrave a serial number on it:D Or get the local CLEO to sign off on it.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hey All,

As an RO, I want to add my Thank You, to the attendees for being attentive and safe, to the Rices for their invite and hospitality, you guys are the definition of great hosts, and to the INGO staff for setting this up.

It was great to meet so many new people, and see some old friends, and even shoot a few guns :ar15:

Tinman....

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I thought of something this morning. I can kind of see how some antigunners think that guns are "evil". After shooting each gun yesterday, almost to a man, there was a kind of maniacal laughter. Taken out of context, I can kind of see where the antis get their misinformation.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I thought of something this morning. I can kind of see how some antigunners think that guns are "evil". After shooting each gun yesterday, almost to a man, there was a kind of maniacal laughter. Taken out of context, I can kind of see where the antis get their misinformation.

I kinda disagree, the get their information from the media and Hollywood, not sure what could go wrong there.

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    NFA DAY

+1 redneckmedic! The Liberal media and Hollywood both assume and portray the gun owner as a raging maniac that just wants to start shooting up the public, because we can! I can not stand the stereotype we have been given as gun owners! We may not need full auto weapons but since here in INDIANA we are allowed, we can and want to own these for our own recreation/protection!

I kinda disagree, the get their information from the media and Hollywood, not sure what could go wrong there.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    +1 redneckmedic! The Liberal media and Hollywood both assume and portray the gun owner as a raging maniac that just wants to start shooting up the public, because we can! I can not stand the stereotype we have been given as gun owners! We may not need full auto weapons but since here in INDIANA we are allowed, we can and want to own these for our own recreation/protection!

I guess I should have used purple.:D

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County

Yep..

and guys if you haven't met fatbastard, you should...if nothing else just so you can imagine his distinctive voice when you read his posts.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom