• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    At the same time my children's health is my business and I'm not in the business of raising pot heads and crack whores. Wait, you say if they want to try something let them, not with a 97% addiction rate they don't. dope peddlers need put down like brown recluse spiders. If I don't see them they will stay alive threaten my progeny and pay the consequences.
    Right now it is easier for kids to score drugs than it is for them to acquire a bottle of Jack Daniels. Why is that, do you suppose? It's because one is illegal and has no safeguards attached and the other is legal and does have industry supported acquisition safeguards in places.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    At the same time my children's health is my business and I'm not in the business of raising pot heads and crack whores. Wait, you say if they want to try something let them, not with a 97% addiction rate they don't. dope peddlers need put down like brown recluse spiders. If I don't see them they will stay alive threaten my progeny and pay the consequences.

As a parent its YOUR job to set the rules by which your kids will live regardless of what laws the government issues. There are many dangers out in the world, and since you are a parent you are responsible for your childrens safety. Their safety and another persons freedoms can coexist so long as you do your part.

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    The existence and success of drug dealers is a purely economic phenomenon, enabled and bolstered by the very laws politicians would have us believe will eliminate the dealers' livelihoods.

The mafia thrived during prohibition due to their willingness to take the risks involved in selling alcohol. Drug dealers (mostly gang related, eventually) are able to afford "pimped out" H1s and such for this same reason.

Most problems we face have their roots in economics, and a majority of those issues are a result of government doing one of two things.

The first of these is subsidizing poor behavior (think welfare and more $$ for more babes out of wedlock) we get more of it.

Next, by prohibition of victimless crimes. The reward for feeding these demands goes up in direct proportion to the risk, and peripheral criminal behavior rises exponentially to protect and support the systems which feed said markets.

The sooner people "come to" on this fact, the sooner we can start moving forward.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So? I really and truly wished more people smoked marijuana, hired prostitutes, made moonshine, gambled, were "speeding" on the roads, etc., so we would have more of the population see just how needless, silly and pointless are the police, Coast Guard, Navy, BA T F E and any other organization employed for the purpose of depriving the citizens of their Liberty.

Everyone light up a doob, so we see just how foolish these immoral prohibition laws are.

Yeah, cuz the only way to recognize the inherent rights of man is to enter a state of altered consciousness. :laugh:

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    "education", this. I had a friend back in High school who was part of an organization called dance safe. They went to mostly raves and set up tables and would test the drugs (Largely x) and let the kids now if it was real so they wouldn't be taking stuff that was laced with freon or antifreeze or what have you. They also told kids what to expect by taking it and what to do if they had certain effects, make sure to drink lots of water things like that. that didn't condemn or promote taking drugs just educating them and letting them make there own choices and keeping them SAFE. needles to say the people in Power didn't think it was a good idea (you know teaching kids to be safe) so they pretty much dissapeared. When you remove the Taboo from things and educate people its amazing how things change. but what do i know i never finished college.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    If they want to get serious about drugs coming into the country the solution is simple just like the problem with illegal aliens, you have to cut off the demand. Stiffen the penalty for possesion and hiring of illegals and they will stop bringing both into the country.If you cant sell them when they get here they will stop smuggling both in but when I say stiffen the penalty I mean get serious about it.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    If they want to get serious about drugs coming into the country the solution is simple just like the problem with illegal aliens, you have to cut off the demand. Stiffen the penalty for possesion and hiring of illegals and they will stop bringing both into the country.If you cant sell them when they get here they will stop smuggling both in but when I say stiffen the penalty I mean get serious about it.

Wait. You want even MORE of your money taken out of your paycheck at gunpoint to pay for the incarceration of adults who consume chemicals without ever harming another individual. That is mind boggling. :n00b:

How would you "get serious"?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom