• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You are right. Obama does not Love Our Country. He told us his goal is to Fundamentally Change Our Country. I'll bet a dollar on what that country will be.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yah, but...the Israel-haters will be here in a Jiffy in their leather boots, snapping to attention and A) questioning the source, then B) saluting El Presidente, if true.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So people actually believe that in 2014, an Israeli official would actually tell that blabbermouth simpleton Kerry, a member of an administration that is somewhat hostile to Israel, of an impending attack on a nuclear facility in Iran? C'mon guys, seriously.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So people actually believe that in 2014, an Israeli official would actually tell that blabbermouth simpleton Kerry, a member of an administration that is somewhat hostile to Israel, of an impending attack on a nuclear facility in Iran? C'mon guys, seriously.
    Hey..Where ya been? It took you long enough.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    I don't get the Israel love fest. I know it was a long time ago, but when you try to sink one of our ships, kill our sailors, then lie about it, you aren't a friend. It wasn't an accident or mistake.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I pronounce myself totally unsurprised.
    Just look at how he craps all over Great Britain, Canada, Israel, and Germany, then turns right around and makes kissyface with Iran.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't get the Israel love fest. I know it was a long time ago, but when you try to sink one of our ships, kill our sailors, then lie about it, you aren't a friend. It wasn't an accident or mistake.

Israel does what is best for Israel. Many here don't see that and believe they are our bestest buddies. The US should do what's best for the US. Sometimes that's siding with Israel, and sometimes it isn't. Lots of folks here think Israel can do no wrong, though, and get antsy when you point out they've killed Americans, killed UN troops, flouted international law, etc. because then it isn't so black and white.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    At only about 8,000 square miles, Israel is slightly smaller than New Jersey. They're outnumbered by hostile neighbors by a factor of 10 or more, and the UN is demonstrably hostile to them as a nation. Israel has had to fight for its survival since the day of its founding, so I don't blame them for doing what they need to do to survive, just as we ignore the UN dictats when it suits us. I suspect we began to support Israel when they kicked out the Russians in the 50s as a move against Communism, but we continued to support them because they were the only representative democracy in the Middle East. They're still the only representative democracy in the Middle East that gives full rights to all citizens, regardless of religion. As far as I'm concerned, that's a good enough reason to continue to support them as a nation, and having Israel as a "friend" - however flawed the friendship may be - is certainly better than having any of their neighbors as "friends" considering their geopolitical makeup.

gentlemen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2015
    williamsport
    They asked us to fight Iran for them. We said no.

They asked us to allow them to use our air space to fight Iran. We said no; that would kick off problems for us, fight your own wars.

They told us to eat sand, and all but dared us to shoot down their planes as they flew over our airspace.

What other choice did we have in the matter? Bend over? Who's side are some of you guys on, anyway?

President of the United States with whom I have foreign policy disagreements > some foreigner literally threatening to use our air space despite our objections.

gentlemen

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2015
    williamsport

Careful, your patriotism and logic verges on antisemitism and Muslim apologetics!

/peanut gallery

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Let's see here...apocalyptic Islamist country that describes the US as the "Great Satan" vs. the only fully democratic nation in the entire middle east.
    Yeah, I'll side with the Islamists.
    That makes perfect sense.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let's see here...apocalyptic Islamist country that describes the US as the "Great Satan" vs. the only fully democratic nation in the entire middle east.
    Yeah, I'll side with the Islamists.
    That makes perfect sense.

Or, the country that attacked one of our warships.... stole our nuclear secrets... who sold our stolen tech to China... knew of the planning Beirut barracks attack, but didn't war us.... 2nd largest arms supplier to China vs the "Islamists" (and the reasons you gave)

No purple

Top Bottom