• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozzie839

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Columbus
    good on the spot decision OP, I agree had the door opened and any body part come inside there would be force used, the law states protection of yourself, your home and your vehicle in simplified form

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Thanks for the comments guys. I have calmed down a lot. I am a little **** the no LEO's came out but then I doubt I could have gave more info. They might have got a print off the door but since so crime was committed nothing would come of it. I know one thing for sure. I am more aware of what it going on round me now.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Was your door locked prior to this? Hence the click? I saw a news story where theives are getting some device that seems to only unlock the passenger door of cars. Perhaps this is what this lowlife had.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Was your door locked prior to this? Hence the click? I saw a news story where theives are getting some device that seems to only unlock the passenger door of cars. Perhaps this is what this lowlife had.

The door was looked. My car auto locks. The click was the door handle button.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Very frightening, if unsurprising as a fellow SB resident. Although really not the area of town that you'd expect that sorta thing. That almost makes it more unnerving.

Top Bottom