A good place to take the kiddos and teach gun safety to.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MamaBear.380

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Vanderburgh County
    As a mom of one girl and an aunt to three boys ranging in all ages. Being in the Vanderburgh county area not where when living in Warrick county when I could just step outside on my porch and shoot off it onto a targets in the back acres. Being that I could still go out to my parents to shoot, I'd like to be able to find someplace here locally or somewhat more locally then the 30 to 45 minute ride out to my parents. Since, the nephews until recently haven't been around guns (my daughter has been and has been shooting for at least a year now with our help), I would like to be able to go to a range and teach them gun safety. I'd just like to go someplace where I can take all my guns and be able to set them out and teach them about each gun that we have. Then show them what each gun does, and if they choose to shoot any of them I would show them the proper way to hold them and how to shoot. If anyone could help me out on this I would highly appreciate it. Gun safety is always important and I feel this is something that needs to be done with all the kids.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    I know when I was younger my brothers and sisters and I took gun safety classes at our countys conservation club, they let us shoot after class on the range. (with our parents of course) hope it helps

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    You also might see if your county's 4H fair has a Shooting/Archery club. Might find some good info with them as well.

Top Bottom