A&E Relents: 'Duck Dynasty' to Resume Filming...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    S1fxrlJ.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    They said going in 5 years max, no matter what. I'm thinking Phil's getting antsy.

The "journalism" bias is so rediculously obvious. Their nearest competitor in A&E is MILES away. A bump in the ratings is a story? Please.

It hasn't just been Phil getting antsy. I think it is mostly Willie's family that wants the show to continue as long as possible (it is a great sales tool) and probably Si, mostly because he gets to have a whole new audience for his stories.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It hasn't just been Phil getting antsy. I think it is mostly Willie's family that wants the show to continue as long as possible (it is a great sales tool) and probably Si, mostly because he gets to have a whole new audience for his stories.

Then there is that pesky revenue stream and what to do with it.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

Personally I think they should go out while they're still on top. There are lots of other things to do. Buck Commander is still going strong. Any number of other things they could do and get away from the bias at A&E. They're fine with anything that makes them money - look at the History Channel! Just how many "hillbilly" reality shows can be made?!

Top Bottom