• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Michael "Karen" Moore pens a 28th amendment to repeal and replace the 2nd Amendment and presents it to congress. :lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I like mine better, and let FOX News know that.

Why does anyone care what Michael Moore thinks or wants? If he actually executed a DS4080 form and renounced his citizenship, which I doubt, then no citizen should care what he thinks.
    This latest stunt where he goes off the deep end with his amendment proposal only demonstrates why no one should take him seriously. IDK what he hopes to accomplish with this because it's so outrageous. His proposals don't stand a snowball's chance.

This isn't even close to "common sense" gun law. He blew way past that and went for the whole enchilada. Looks to me like he ate the whole enchilada and many times that.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Michael Moore's gun control erotica is hilarious.
    Why in the name of any reason do we give that yup of human excrement any ability to say anything. All he does is bash the country that has made him a lot of money and paid for all that to tonage he sports.
    What a vile waste of oxygen.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Michael Moore's gun control erotica is hilarious.

Only those of us concerned with keeping our Constitutional rights find Moore's absurdity to be so.

I'm betting that the libtard gun-grabber crowd thinks this insanity to be the most wonderful idea since sliced bread.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Only those of us concerned with keeping our Constitutional rights find Moore's absurdity to be so.

I'm betting that the libtard gun-grabber crowd thinks this insanity to be the most wonderful idea since sliced bread.
    They think that until they realize that they would be first on the chopping block.

My question is why "gun violence" is their target, and what happens when the guns aren't around to blame anymore? Knife restrictions? Rock restrictions? Hands and feet restrictions?

You can't remove all death from society. You CAN try to prevent your own death, as long as you are armed.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Honestly I think this reaches a level of stupid that I haven't even heard yet. That section about banning any home machinery or 3d printers capable of making a firearm or weapon that can take a human life; just wow. You can take a human life with a screwdriver or a pocket knife, or a shiv of wood. Literally any home tool could fit this category.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    .... if you want to remove guns from society, feel free to remove them from your own security detail first.
    Until this, no deal because I won't be listening. They stand behind fences and walls, surrounded by men with guns, while telling the citizens they don't need fences, walls and guns.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    ..... Circus clown is all he is and has ever been.

He's not talented enough to be a circus clown. More like the guy who walks behind the elephants with a shovel and wheelbarrow.

Oh wait, that's honest work....something he'd never be capable of.

Well, he's got his hands full anyway, what with his neck trying to swallow his head.
    Talk about your empty calories....

Top Bottom