• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djenks11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Is there anywhere around Indianapolis area that has 9mm ammo in stock. I have looked for three weeks now with no luck. Please somebody help me out...

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    You best bet is going to be purchasing online and having it shipped. Here is a link to a live website that tracks inventory.

You have the option to click the "in stock only" box and you will have a list of every company that has ammo in stock and what they are charging per round. Its not perfect, but it helps a lot.

GunBot find 9mm ammo in stock

Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Roby's in Kokomo has a good supply of metal jacketed hollow points. I picked up 200 rounds (4 boxes) yesterday for $85.60 with tax.

Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    21 dollars a box is fair? No offense but I would never pay that much. I understand to each their own but damn. Atleast you have ammo to shoot

It is more than I paid a year ago but I had never stockpiled up much ammo other than a hundred rounds or so. I usually just bought what I planned to shoot when I went to the range and then it was usually available. Now, not so much. :(

Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    Not local but Palmetto State has it right now at $15 /box Blazer Brass +frt no tax. Should get it in a couple weeks. Or you can keep looking in town. Try Walmarts about 7:30 AM if you have the time.

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    I've been able to score 9mm twice in last 3 weeks at Wal-mart by sheer luck. The first time was early evening and the second time was an early morning. Best of luck.

djenks11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    trying to get into reloading but hell finding everything you need is about as bad as finding ammo

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I cannot give details, but Gander Castleton will have 9mm tomorrow morning when they open at 0900. Quite a bit of it.
    They will pass out numbers, there will be a crowd.
    It usually runs out during the day so if you want it, get there early.
    PLEASE DO NOT TELL THEM YOU SAW THIS HERE.

Top Bottom