• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duck1985

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Indianapolis- Broad Ripple
    I bought a Hi-Point 995 9mm from a friend a few months ago and it didn't come with any magazines. So I made a trip to Bradis and I bought a standard 10 round magazine. I put the AZOOM 9mm dummies into it and I worked the action to see how the magazine fed. It is trying to feed two rounds at once. What could be causing this to happen?:dunno: The magazine holds the rounds nice and tight. Thanks in advance.

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    My guess is when you pull the bolt back you need to release it so it will slam shut unassisted by you. Be rough with it. Go shoot it. Your hand can never duplicate a round going off to cycle properly. Just a thought, Hope it helps.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Duck,

Like you, after purchasing my 995 I tried to cycle some rounds (although mine were live rounds) and I too ran into some issues, however I have been out to my back range with it multiple times now and have never had an issue with it, it cycles and fires GREAT!

And let me say it's fun and quite honestly out of the box... SCARY ACCURATE.

Take it out and enjoy some fun shooting.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    You might want to make sure the rounds in the magazine are seated towards the back of the magazine. A simple rap of the back of the magazine into the palm of other hand should align the rounds. I do this with my HI-Point and also my Ruger magazines before I load into my firearm......

Top Bottom