• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    I got mine for $100 at Bradis brand new regular price a couple years ago. Yeah, its a great gun really but unless you want to use it at Appleseed I would get the tube magazine model.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I've been considering getting one and having the barrel threaded. Then I could run the suppressor I have coming for my SMG on it. I've been shooting model 60's for about 40 yrs and love them. This would be a nice addition to my rimfires and for only $99.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can also likely use the $10 off $50 that you get from filling out the online survey included on any of their receipts. (You have to complete the survey within 7 days). The survey invitation is included on any size purchase receipt, so you should be able to have one handy.

The coupons exclude ammo and firearms, however the Dick's store near me takes them on ammo with no issue. I assume that would likely hold true on firearms as well.

docbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Qualified my first AQT at an Appleseed with a 213 using my Marlin 795. I picked up one for my wife and I for $130 each in what I thought was a good deal at Big 5 (we've got a bit of markup on guns out here in CA). One of them works great, the other has a lot of failure to feeds.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've been considering getting one and having the barrel threaded. Then I could run the suppressor I have coming for my SMG on it. I've been shooting model 60's for about 40 yrs and love them. This would be a nice addition to my rimfires and for only $99.

That's what I did. Bought one for $100, had the barrel threaded to use with my suppressor, put a decent Simmons scope on it, and a sling. Using CCI sub-sonics I can shoot 1 inch groups at 100 yards with it.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Sweet. The gophers will never know what hit them. :D

Picked one up today. Watch your front sights when you buy them guys. Mine wasn't on straight. I should have looked before I bought it. I was in a hurry. It makes me no difference as it's coming off to be threaded.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What is the discovery book you're talking about?

It is a Indianapolis local coupon book, formerly known as the zoo book with lots of restaurant coupons. It costs around $30 so it is not worth buying just for the Dick's $10 coupon if you are not local to get the benefit out of it.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Mine didn't like the Remington Golden bullets or some old Winchester Wildcats. OK with a 50 box of Thunderbolts though the manaul recommeds against them. Winchester and Federal bulk worked fine so far.

I had the same poor luck with the Remington Golden. It's been eating Federal and some CCI just fine.

Nice!

Second the failure to feeds, but I have only tried bulk remington ammo in this gun so far.

It's the ammo. It's not the gun.

Remington golden bullets are some of the worst .22lr made. The bulk packs are not worth buying.

Go with some Federal and you won't look back.

Top Bottom