KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We lived in that area 2003-2007, shocked to say the least. The school went on lockdown at 2pm... so this 6 year old had a gun at school for how long?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Going to say something that may not be popular, but it’s my opinion that his adults should have some explaining to do. Like how he knew the combination to the safe. Why he was given access to the firearm?
    And why was he taught that this kind of behavior was acceptable?

Parenting fail.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If they’re like Indiana schools, weren’t they all issued metal detectors to keep stuff like this from happening?

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Haven’t heard about any safe in the stories I’ve seen, not that, that means anything, but do agree with the parenting issue.

Mite help if the news didn’t sensationalize it all the time. Kids have www access and see it on the news and hear it in schools. JMO

Reactions: Leo

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    And no article about these terrible cases would be complete without the obligatory:

”One mother on scene spoke with us, demanding the government do something about the violence in our country.”
    I like it that she went on to say this:
    "I'm only here because my husband was in the military or otherwise, I would not have chosen this country," the mother declared.

OK, bye then. I appreciate your husbands service, but don't let the door the hit ya on the way back to wherever you came from.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    There's a word called: Epicaricacy
    In short, it means taking pleasure in the misfortune of others.

This shooting is a real tragedy, not only for the community in Newport News, VA, but for the firearm community at large. It will cause the anti-2A groups to increase the arrows in their quiver.

Perhaps it's time to push the keyboard away for the evening, before the jokes (and purple text) outnumber the thoughtful replies.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.

This shooting is a real tragedy, not only for the community in Newport News, VA, but for the firearm community at large. It will cause the anti-2A groups to increase the arrows in their quiver.

Perhaps it's time to push the keyboard away for the evening, before the jokes (and purple text) outnumber the thoughtful replies.
    A thread full of thoughtful replies on INGO is expecting a lot......just saying....

Don

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Seems this is a result of always being labeled the villain no matter your stance on a specific issue. The law abiding gun owner is the scapegoat for ANYTHING that happens with a firearm. Even if mental health, parenting, nuclear family, substance abuse, prescription drugs are the culprit.

Top Bottom