Please reply by conversation.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    5 boxes 22LR CCI Bulk 525 Blazer

EDIT: I'm probably just going to hold on to these until after the craze. I'm not interested in profiting, but I'm even less interested in bum deal.

FTF Carmel. Will not sell for cash.

NOTICE: If you want to pay $20 a box right now, then go buy it at the store if you can find it. Trade only, and don't offer me jacked up 223 prices if you cannot accept that everything is jacked up right now. It is not my fault people. Either do a fair trade on both ends at 2012 prices or pass, it is that simple.

--> (5) boxes of 525 CCI Blazer 22LR rounds NIB purchased in 2012

Will trade for 9mm/223 ammo or 223 projectiles

Last edited:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    You had 120 listed. I offered to drive to you and pay you 120. Then you see a thread that says it is going for 35 a box so you decline to sell to me and bump your price up to 150. Pretty jacked way of being in my opinion.

Apparently it is an unreasonable expectation to offer you your asking price and come to meet you at place of your choosing. Guess I am just an unreasonable man.

Last edited:

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    You had 120 listed. I offered to drive to you and pay you 120. Then you see a thread that says it is going for 35 a box so you decline to sell to me and bump your price up to 150. Pretty jacked way of being in my opinion.

I asked him what he valued a box at, he told me $25 per box. I offered him .223 projectiles and he replied that he didn't need primers or powder :dunno:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom