• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I'm runniing a Bushnell Elite/Baush &Lomb 3200 2-7x 32. Its a shotgun scope but works extremely well. I've been looking at the Leupold VX-R.... I just cant seem to bring myself to spend $475 on one.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I ran the millet 1-4. It was ok, I found it to be a little low on the power. I would much prefer a 2-7. I may put my bushnell 2.5-16 just to see how it works.

Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    I am using a Leupold VX-II 2-7. Plenty of magnification. I also, got it with the long distance reticule, but I have not been able to do enough shooting with the scope to really know where the other dots measure up for distance.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    The issue i had with the millet was at low intensity on the red dot it would not be that great. It kind of reflected on the glass. I found the scope to be quite heavy for what it offered. Also i always hunt with binoculars and don't hunt where i will shoot over 150yds. So i found this scope to not offer enough magnification to be useful at long range where a red dot or similar would suffice. The 458 has enough knock down power that if your impact is a tad off it will still destroy a deer.

Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Got a Leupold VX III 3.5 X 10X 40mm on my BM 450...needless to say ...its' good...I don't see a need for a bullet drop comp. on a 458/450...just is not a 'long range' gun.

JCDPA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    the 1-4 millet woudl be a good choice as well as the 1-4 vortex pst. like i said depends on your price range and the ranges you intend to shoot

My vote is for the Vortex.
    Listen to the man (vette) who sells these for a living.

Top Bottom