• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nightsite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2009
    Warsaw
    Needing some opinions. i have a trade offer for my romanian ak47 w/10rd clip:
    A .44 magnum ruger blackhawk 4 5/8 barrel 3 months old and a marlin .22. is this a good trade.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is really a personal thing. Not trying to be obtuse, but if the Ruger wheel gun and the .22 are worth equal or greater value to YOU, then it is a good deal. If the AK is worth more TO YOU, then it is not. If you solely look at dollars and cents, it is a good deal.

Me? I love my ruger blackhawk Bisley .44 in 7.5, and shoot it as much or more than any of my handguns (a few thousand rounds/ year). I also hunt with it in the fall. I think a short barreled blackhawk would be awesome.

T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    It is really a personal thing. Not trying to be obtuse, but if the Ruger wheel gun and the .22 are worth equal or greater value to YOU, then it is a good deal. If the AK is worth more TO YOU, then it is not. If you solely look at dollars and cents, it is a good deal.
    +1
    I have 3 Blackhawks and many other revolvers. I have never owned an ak nor have I ever had any desire to own one. It just depends on what you like to shoot, work on, etc.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    If it were me I would trade but I'm partial to Ruger and older Marlins, if it is a older model in nice condition. A new Super Blackhawk .44 Mag. would
    probably cost you around $600 more or less and a nice old bolt action Marlin around $125 and you would know they would be fairly easy to sell if need be.

nightsite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2009
    Warsaw
    thanks guys made the trade and am extremely happy. Guns were in more than excellent shape. got the original boxs and plastic wrap.

Top Bottom