• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This year marks the 3rd annual Youth Shoot held in cooperation with the Winamac DNR. Last year was my first time volunteering and I had a great time being able to impart my knowledge to new shooters, while promoting responsible firearm usage and safety. While mingling with the other volunteers and talking to Fenway, brought up the idea of having T-shirts at 2015's event. So as to help tidy up and make the event more professional. It would also allow those who come to partake in the learning experience to spot us if they needed any help on where to go or to see who was an instructor.

Flash forward to this year and we some solid support for having t-shirts made up for the event. Jedi the bridge between INGO and the DNR as well as the man in charge has estimates of 300ish for shirts to be made. I know myself like others would love to dress in style and with a little over 3 months to go its time to kick it up a notch.

I have taken it upon myself to gather donations for shirts. Now to get things started my wife has decided to make a generous donation from her small business of 100 dollars. She will also be attending and helping with the skeet range as a thrower.

It would be nice if we can get Indiana businesses to step up and help out and in return to get your business advertised on the back. I would also extend the same courtesy to individual doors as well. I would say to get reconfigured for your donation a minimum of 20 should suffice.When a price comes back for the shirts, if we happen to exceed that amount any excess will go to the youth shoot to help with food or ammo.

To donate you can donate in person to myself, through PayPal gift, or if donating under $50 and would like to mail to myself a secure discreet envelope will work. All donations must be in by June 6th 2015.

I appreciate any and all donations and look forward to hopefully seeing some of you at the event.

Michael Jadrnak

Link for info about the shoot:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...outh-day-sat-20-june-2015-volunteer-info.html

Any Questions here's my contact info:

Email and for use with paypal gift: marineguy46383@yahoo.com
    Phone: 219-476-5582 (cell)/ 219-362-2548 (home)
    Address:
    Michael Jadrnak
    2692 N Shawnee Trl
    Laporte, IN 46350

Updates:
    3-11-15: I have asked Printcraft if he could do the shirts, and he is more than happy to help out.
    3-16-15: For 24 shirts grey in color with black ink printed 2 sides is 11 a piece and for 2x and above add 2 buck to each shirt.
    4-19-15: There are women and child shirts available pirces should be the same they said, unless you want a different women's shirt, and all shirts are Gildan.

TOTAL RAISED: 5-8-15 $350

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @INGO Members,

I have asked 1775usmarine to lead this portion of the event since I'm handling the logistic of the ammo and volunteers on the main thread.
    Thank you for stepping up 1775usmarine.

Printcraft is who gave me the estimate on the shirts.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bump received 2 donations today one for $20 and one for $40. Sitting at 160 a little over halfway. Will call Monday to see about getting an estimate with the shirt design in place now.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    For 24 shirts and barring any 2 x orders total would come to 256. This could be over in no time if we get some more businesses. So far we have 2 private donors and one business.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sounds great, I will have to get your full name to put on the back before I give him the green light to produce.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Thanks for the help. you have pushed us over the 200 mark. Not much longer and for the first time we will actually look good while teaching.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Would like to thank T-squared for his generous donation. We are 50 away from meeting our tentative mark.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    A big thanks to Jedi's business for the donation and for allowing us to meet our bare minimum goal. I will keep collecting donations in case we need more shirts any excess will be used for the youth shoot.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom