• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HillRod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    I just recently purchased a Taurus .38 special air light and have been looking for a holster for it, but I cant seem to find anything. While at the 1500 I purchased a raven for my 9mm and just love it. I am possibly looking for a pocket holster.Any good ideas? Any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    For pocket holster, about the least expensive one out there is an Uncle Mike's #3. I have one for my S&W J-frame and it does me just fine. There aren't any stabilizing fins/wings on it, though, to keep it from twisting/rotating in my pocket. But it does break up the outline nicely...which is key for me.

There are several other makers of pocket holsters, too....you can spend as much as you want on them, too! Unfortunately, I'm relatively unfamiliar with them so I can't even remember their names to share.

-J-

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If you like the Raven, keep in mind that they can custom mold a holster to ANY gun, so your .38 wouldn't be an issue.

Otherwise (and you'll want to verify this), I believe any J-frame holster will work.

HillRod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Alright thanks for the help guys, I have made a few calls and Raven said they wouldn't have a problem making a holster for my .38

Top Bottom