• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Nice gun...until you shoot it! My advice... 38 Specials! It is nive to be able to throw mags in there in a pinch! Plus mags have to much powder for to little of barrel. Made mine very dirty. Have fun!

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    You obviously missed my joke (look down a little bit in my previous post).
    I will this work thing gets in the way of posting sometimes ;)

I gotcha now. LOL good times. I thought that was a Sig guote or something :) BTW I am a certified glock nut as well... just wanted something lighter than my 27.

Last edited by a moderator:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    FYI, if you have never spent any range time with a ultra light or something similar, be ready. This is not a target gun. Don't get discouraged if your not "grouping" well. This handgun was designed for self defense. Its a point and shoot handgun, that will make you feel every shot. My wife has a 642, which is a +P not a .357. You have a great handgun, just don't sell it out after a box or two. It really take time to get used to!

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    FYI, if you have never spent any range time with a ultra light or something similar, be ready. This is not a target gun. Don't get discouraged if your not "grouping" well. This handgun was designed for self defense. Its a point and shoot handgun, that will make you feel every shot. My wife has a 642, which is a +P not a .357. You have a great handgun, just don't sell it out after a box or two. It really take time to get used to!
    Thanks for the advice it took me about 300 rounds to adjust to my ex... a PM40... I liked it but I run into problems with my large hands.

Counselor1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    I bought a 360 in December NIB for $600. Have taken it to the range a few times and love it. Everyone complains about the recoil. It's noticible, but not unbearable (even with full house 357 mag 158 gr. rds). I got through a box of the 357 158 gr and half a box of of 38 +P of the same weight before I really began noticing anything. I carry 357 mag 125 gr. Hornady Critical Defense rounds, like the idea of the flex tip. 125grs shoot a little low out of it. Does anyone know why?

A niffty gadget for that firearm is the Crimson Trace grip. The Crimson Trace (LG-405)for the airweight J-Frames includes a recoil buffer/bridge over the metal frame. I bought the CT for that and the idea of quick target acquisition (which I imagine would be the scenario if I ever have to use it).

I hope you enjoy it.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    I bought a 360 in December NIB for $600. Have taken it to the range a few times and love it. Everyone complains about the recoil. It's noticible, but not unbearable (even with full house 357 mag 158 gr. rds). I got through a box of the 357 158 gr and half a box of of 38 +P of the same weight before I really began noticing anything. I carry 357 mag 125 gr. Hornady Critical Defense rounds, like the idea of the flex tip. 125grs shoot a little low out of it. Does anyone know why?

A niffty gadget for that firearm is the Crimson Trace grip. The Crimson Trace (LG-405)for the airweight J-Frames includes a recoil buffer/bridge over the metal frame. I bought the CT for that and the idea of quick target acquisition (which I imagine would be the scenario if I ever have to use it).

I hope you enjoy it.
    NIB for $600 ... where did ya get it at? Thanks!

Counselor1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    NIB for $600 ... where did ya get it at? Thanks!

Midwest Gun Exchange in South Bend, Indiana. They had it marked at 650, but I have bought enough firearms there in '09, they cut a bit more off the price.

I also picked up S&W M&P 45 cal (no thumb safety) for under 500 there. I've moved away from the area, and that place is one of the things I miss.

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    Midwest Gun Exchange in South Bend, Indiana. They had it marked at 650, but I have bought enough firearms there in '09, they cut a bit more off the price.

I also picked up S&W M&P 45 cal (no thumb safety) for under 500 there. I've moved away from the area, and that place is one of the things I miss.
    Yeah I bought a Kahr PM40 from them awhile back that was a smoking deal... but the last time I was up there I didn't find anything I thought was that special of a price? Which was weird to me because of the deals I'd seen in there previously.

Top Bottom