• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Favorites for an ultra reliable (super or subsonic) 300 BLK pistol? I don't want the bolt or charging handle to sound like metal on metal, and want it to eat whatever I feed it (within logic). MOA-ish accuracy is already enough for me. Can it be done under $1k? I like some PSA parts, but really want to have a rock solid durable gun... I don't know if picking up a SAINT compromises or how easy the gas system is to switch between super / sub. Thoughts???

ogtruckin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 10, 2017
    Vault 76
    I've got one for sale in the classified. I'm not sure what you mean by bolt and charge handle sounding like metal on metal it will be like any other AR. As for MOA accuracy 300 blk is not a very accurate round to start with maybe if you hand load you might get close. And my upper is from Sig and will run anything super or sub I put in it without messing with the gas system.

Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Please PM me if allowed? I replied, but I'm new and it got deleted for trying to get around classifieds? Not trying to break any INGO rules, but would like to chat about and reply to your post as I'm interested? Not sure how to do so?

Also curious your thoughts on the geissele two stage if it's worth the name and worth it?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is the one that I put together. The only issue I’ve had with it was with pins walking but a pin anti-rotation kit solved that. It is almost completely PSA sourced yet runs quite well. It is my go to HD gun should I have the time to grab it. I am using a Lane Scorpion suppressor and Eotech 512 and am happy with that combo.

c19044f007107e156d71f20fadad98d6.jpg

Brooklyn31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Favorites for an ultra reliable (super or subsonic) 300 BLK pistol? I don't want the bolt or charging handle to sound like metal on metal, and want it to eat whatever I feed it (within logic). MOA-ish accuracy is already enough for me. Can it be done under $1k? I like some PSA parts, but really want to have a rock solid durable gun... I don't know if picking up a SAINT compromises or how easy the gas system is to switch between super / sub. Thoughts???
    X

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom