Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    This is shocking News.

I wonder what life will be like when Big Govt falls?

Just a guess......

escape-from-new-york-cover.jpg

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    "You can evade reality, but you cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." - Ayn Rand

We are witnessing the beginning of the end of 100 years of American Progressive Liberalism, and it will get ugly. The good thing is that once it breaks, we can put it back together again so our children have a fair shot at life.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    After reading the OP and then checking the pictures I found exactly what I expected to see and nothing less.

The pics explain it all. Matter of fact I knew just by the title what would be in the pics. Politically correct? Nope. Just common sense even if not popular.

In the town I work there is a VERY large section 8 complex under construction right now. Once it opens our run load will increase big time, Anyone wanna bet?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The pics explain it all. Matter of fact I knew just by the title what would be in the pics. Politically correct? Nope. Just common sense even if not popular.

In the town I work there is a VERY large section 8 complex under construction right now. Once it opens our run load will increase big time, Anyone wanna bet?
    I always thought it was odd that people will raise 9 kinds of hell if the gov wants to build a prison in the neighborhood, but the "housing complexes" seem to pop up everywhere, and you hardly hear a thing about them. I'll take a Jailhouse in the area over a public housing complex any day!

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    The coming burn-off of most major urban areas will be crazy. I plan on being in some rural area, away from any city as most cities will end up burning down to the ground.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    You just know if there had been a jobs fair right accross the street that was offering jobs to anyone who tried it would have been totaly empty.
    THATS the part that really ticks me off. They will stand in line till they pass out for something free but wont go to work for anything. They are to lazy to wipe and should be sterilized.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Glad to see that I am paying for these people's housing... I wonder when they will start paying me back...

We are slowly building towards an entitlement society in which people believe the government's sole purpose is to support their life...

Have a little personal responsibility people...

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Oh, it's a Section 8 line. I confused it with a Tea Party Protest.

Get ready for the day when you have to stand in a line like this for your food rations.

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The local government had to pass out water too.

What happened to personal pride and self reliance?

Now people can't live without others supporting them.

Fudge that town of deadbeats....I say give them tents and have them rent the poles/stakes from Aarons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom