WTS: 3 New ARs, two M4 style and one midlength. Pics.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    [edit] Rifle 2, midlength, is SOLD. The other two are still available.

I bought these during the panic and tucked them away for the future. They're all unfired (except for possible factory testfire of the midlength upper), they're new and they look new.
    I know now isn't the best time to be selling these, but I'm trying to get ahead on some bills and selling a couple extra rifles makes sense to me right now.

1) ATI Omni lower (POLYMER receiver) with Blackhawk buttstock, Bushmaster 1:9 chrome-lined 16" M4 barrel. Detachable carry handle. Includes one black D&H 30rd magazine w/ magpul follower. Lightweight and solid rifle. $600

2) Anderson forged aluminum lower with integral triggerguard, FDE M4 stock with QD mount, FDE A2 grip, PSA PTAC 16" 1:9 govt profile midlength upper with FDE handguards. Includes FDE Magpul MBUS rear flip-up sight, and FDE Magpul 30rd Pmag. This is a different rifle than the one in my last ad, but it's identical. $700 [SOLD]

3) GWACS Armory CAV-15 lower (POLYMER receiver), Bushmaster 1:9 chrome-lined 16" M4 barrel. Detachable carry handle. Includes one black D&H 30rd magazine w/ magpul follower. Lightweight and solid rifle. $600

Cash and carry sale, FTF in the Carmel/Westfield area or north side of Indianapolis. I can ship if need be, I believe long guns can be purchased private party and shipped to the buyer within the same state. I can look into that if it'll secure a deal.

I'm not really looking for any trades since I'm selling these to tackle some unexpected bills but I might consider a partial trade if it still includes a decent amount of cash.

Thanks! :)

1D83E75D-C8FB-4049-9BD7-B8CF6C2CF70D_zpsrmbksabo.jpg

A8C59A42-4B9F-4F02-8118-27E994B5E72C_zpsjzwmi3f3.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Both of the black rifles are still available. I've gotten some interest but no commitments yet, so I dropped the price on both of them to $600 each.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    6-day bump. Both of the black rifles are brand new, and they're both still available.

I also have a Saiga .223 (listed in another ad), a tastefully upgraded Saiga 12 with mags and a drum, and an M16A4 style AR for sale. I may put up a couple more of my ARs also if these don't sell. Oh yeah I've got a Z71 Tahoe up for sale too. :)

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I know this ad is super old, but I was just about to put a couple rifles up for sale and remembered I still have these 2 tucked in the back of the safe.
    Both of the pictured black ones are still unfired, new, and just as pictured. $600 each.

Thanks!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Both of the pictured black ones are still unfired, new, and just as pictured. $600 each.

Thanks!

I have some other rifles I'm planning on putting up for sale, just trying to move these first. I'm definitely flexible on price if you want both of them.
    They're both light and solid, and both receivers have their respective manufacturer's warranties.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I know this ad is forever old, but I've still got these 2 rifles in the back of the safe. I'm not shooting them, hit me up with offers or questions. I'd rather have the room in there than these guns hogging up space. Good quality new parts, chrome lined Bushmaster barrels, etc...

Top Bottom