Please reply by conversation.

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    ALL SOLD!

I apologize to all the PM's I've received since I placed this ad. I am just now sitting down at my computer today for the first time. I attempted to reply on my phone this afternoon where I was at but couldn't get it to work. I received a PM early on from someone interested in purchasing all 3 together. That was the easiest and quickest deal. Thanks for all your interest, I appreciate it.

My mother has asked me to sell some guns that her husband has had in the closet for the last 20 years. He has not given them any attention and I am in the process of trying to clean them up. I will give some detail of what I know of each so far:

1. Colt Police Positive 22LR with 6" barrel
    I am sure this is the most valuable of the 3 pistols even though the finish is not that great. There are some light specs of rust on the hammer and another spot or two that I think will come off as I am cleaning it up. It is also missing some bluing on the barrel. Really, it probably needs to be taken apart and have the internals cleaned, but I am not going to attempt that. It seems to lock up like a bank vault and shoots fine. It is missing the little screw on cap on the ejector rod, which I am assuming can be purchased from Numrichs or someplace. I have checked GB to try and figure a value on the very old Colt revolver and it looks like they can go from $500-$1000 depending on condition, box etc.... I am going to put $400 on this for now. It also has some sort of very old Tyler T grip on it, but it says MERSHON CO INC Sure Grip on the grip adapter.

2. Intratec Tec 9 with one 32 round mag
    Again, not in great condition but seems to function fine. A few specs of rust here and there that I will attempt to clean up some. No box or anything else. I'll put $300 on this for now.

3. Herters Single Action .22LR
    Ok, this one is in the worst condition as far as cosmetics, but functions fine. This would be great to keep in the barn for pests or thrown in a toolbox or something. You won't care if it gets a scratch. There are not any of these for sale on GB right now so I can't tell what they are worth but I know they are fairly cheap. I'll put $150 on it for now. Its a six shot blue model with around a 4" barrel and the fake plastic stag looking grips. Not sure why but I actually like this pistol. Its fun to work the single action and shoots fine.

I will start putting some pics of these on here tomorrow (Sunday) as I get them cleaned up some. I am not going to be super thorough. They are what they are. I will leave detailing and complete cleanup to the buyer. I am in the Anderson area but am in Carmel during the week for work so can meet either place or somewhere in between. LTCH holders only please.

Also, if someone would happen to want them all of combination of them, I may at least listen to a trade offer.
    PM me with any questions.
    thanks
    Todd

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom