• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    Glad some boys in this country are still growing up to be Men...Wish they all would have attacked him though...It is hard to say what you would do in such a situation.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    You have to be joking! A man left his toddler behind? Wow, how could someone do that? What a coward!

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    I'm wondering what type of trailer dweller takes their infant son to a midnight movie in the first place?

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Lots of brave people in here love to tell what they wouldve done. Id expect half to crap their pants and run. Nobody knows if he intentionally "LEFT" the kid. might of dropped him in the shuffling....untill youve been in a flight or fight situation, please dont start the bragging..

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I would die for my family, I 100% would not have ran away and left my two children, and my wife in that situation. Period.

I'm more of the opinion that I would kill to save my family....with dying as a last resort.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Suffering through pepper spray, smoke, darkness, and sudden bursts of light, all while simultaneously being deafened by gun shots in a fairly enclosed area with no ear pro, and they still managed to protect their loved ones. That's tough stuff. The boys families should be ever proud, as should the families of the girlfriends to know that their daughters are capable of picking good men. Good on them.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    Just like the title says. 3 bf's die shielding their gf's.... Hmmm non related and yet perish saving someone they love.... Yet those children's dad did NOT shield them. He's an fn coward.

Top Bottom