• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtmason15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Grant County
    Here where I am at there is not a single place that has any .223 ammunition. I have checked all of the gun stores and every places shelves look like a ghost town. They have been ravaged. And every place is backordered on them too. Good luck trying to find some and if you do you had better have deep pockets because they are not cheap at all. THere are probably 5 gun stores here and not a single place has any.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Here where I am at there is not a single place that has any .223 ammunition. I have checked all of the gun stores and every places shelves look like a ghost town. They have been ravaged. And every place is backordered on them too. Good luck trying to find some and if you do you had better have deep pockets because they are not cheap at all. THere are probably 5 gun stores here and not a single place has any.

I reloaded 1500 rounds of .223 today. :cool:

reedo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    None to be found right now. However, be patient and the frenzy will more than likely slow down. It should start becoming available again in a month or so. The suppliers are out.

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    Just keep looking around, don't pay the crazy prices people are trying to get. . Also use the ammo seek as listed above.

I just bought roughly 600 rounds for $200 today less than 1 hr ago online. Got the last 28 boxes sorry guys but just keep looking and you will find some.

If its just for the range you could also buy some tracers, shoot them and then reload them or collect your brass and sell it.

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    .223 / .556 ammo in stock

Why are people paying shyster prices when the shelves are starting to fill back up. I've came along 2 sites in the last 15 min with ammo. Quit jippen yourself and use google it is your friend. Ammo Seek is very nice to.

Cabelas has 50 rnd boxes of 60 & 70 gr .223 for sale in stock for .60 cents a round. Still in stock at this time

Graff HAD them for $400 per 1k. Sry sold out now.

I just watch 1k military surplus rounds go for $1200..... Steel core or not someones a ............

Top Bottom