• ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    10/22

Ruger used to make a 10/22 in a magnum. I don't think they have made them for a few years though. Friend of mine has one. Pretty nice, not real sure why they were discontinued.:dunno:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Assuming you mean a handgun, given the forum, it was most likely an AMT Automag II. They made them with three barrel lengths up to 6" and were stainless steel.

Hit and miss reliability if you ask a lot of folks. I have owned 3 of the 6" models and they all shot well. Their chamber is fluted like an HK for reliable ejection/extraction so the brass comes out striped.

spectrumbf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Assuming you mean a handgun, given the forum, it was most likely an AMT Automag II. They made them with three barrel lengths up to 6" and were stainless steel.

Hit and miss reliability if you ask a lot of folks. I have owned 3 of the 6" models and they all shot well. Their chamber is fluted like an HK for reliable ejection/extraction so the brass comes out striped.

This is the one I am looking for. Thank You!

protouraero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Chesterton, IN
    I have collected all 3, here is the 6".

AUTOMAG%20II.JPG

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just a story about the AMT Automag II. Years ago, I bought a used from from a local dealer. Got it at a great price because he said it would only function if you held down the slide release as you shot it. Come to find out, it was missing a small diameter ball thats crimped in top side of the release and if this comes out, the slide will lock back after each stop. After figuring this out and getting the ball, the gun ran fine.

Top Bottom