• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    When you get home spend the day together on Saturday, filling out thank you notes and screwing.....

then get up and go shooting, if she doesn't let you, well then you are in for a ****ty ride

Sounds like a damn good plan... she "lets" me shoot 2 or 3 times a month now so I can't complain. HA I'm really wanting to make this match to see how everyone stacks up in the same class, so hopefully I can make it happen.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    :cool:
    DAM you might as well called him TUBBY

Sounds like a damn good plan... she "lets" me shoot 2 or 3 times a month now so I can't complain. HA I'm really wanting to make this match to see how everyone stacks up in the same class, so hopefully I can make it happen.

2 Legged Dear are forever! ACC / SS / Prod / Rev, Match is once every eah few years.
    Range changes!

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana

You have to shoot this match so I can sponge a ride up there with you and Travis.:D:draw:

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    I won't make this one Max after OCT 2nd my shooting on the weekend will be very limited.

T. Linville

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    With the 9 new entrys today we are currently at 76 registered shooters and more on the way.

We have plenty of room both days so quit being a PROCRASTINATOR and make my life easier! :D

Rob,
    Kyle,
    George,
    Yada, Yads, Yada! :dunno:

The first 2 have already confirmed. Just waiting on paper work. But George I think has alot more on his plate the rest of the year with his second job. But there are alot more Indiana shooters out there that we havent heard anything out of. The last 9 entries were all from out of state.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    With the 9 new entrys today we are currently at 76 registered shooters and more on the way.

We have plenty of room both days so quit being a PROCRASTINATOR and make my life easier! :D

Rob,
    Kyle,
    George,
    Yada, Yads, Yada! :dunno:

I stopped procrastinating! Mongo should have my entry form in hand by now. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom