wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Les Baer 1911 Concept IV, .45 ACP
    Benelli Super Black Eagle II Semi-Automatic, 12 gge Shotgun

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...glock_26_27_m_and_pc_-_want_to_test_fire.html

I know some of you have already put a few of these as guns you will bring but for those who have some of these others, I'd really appreciate the opportunity to test fire them.

§Walther PPS (9mm or 40 S&W)
    §Glock 26 (9mm) / Glock 27 (40 S&W)
    §Smith & Wesson M&P9c / Smith & Wesson M&P40c
    §Kimber Tactical Ultra II (45 ACP)

Certainly willing to allow others to shoot my firearms. Just supply the factory ammo!

Last edited:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    How does this work? Do we pay at the gate or do we pay in advance? And what if I just wanna show up? Can I do that? I hardly ever make plans so far in advance.. just saying.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Range is not connected to the main Park. We are East of the Park at High School Rd & 56th St. Go North on High School (or Gilmer Rd as it is also known) until you hear gunfire. ;)

This is a free event, unless you have a gob of money you just gotta throw away :D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    bwegner.... I'll be glad to bring the .357.... I'm glad I saw this post. If anyone else wants to shoot something I have, PM me so I don't miss the request in open forums.......

I'll also bring my RRA lower with a Tactical Solutions dedicated upper in .22LR. That thing is a hoot to shoot. It has an old Tasco scope on it, but I'll bring a red dot also........

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Since I don't have my permit yet, my pistol will have to stay behind, but I will be bringing a Marlin Glenfield 60 .22 rifle.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    So this is a family event where you can bring the kids and so forth

Yes, but honestly its a range, not alot of entertainment for the little ones.

Its a basic bring your own lunch, lawn chairs etc. Meet the folks you post with on here, show and tell / shoot your fun guns etc.

There are some trees that provide shade, and a few picnic tables. As the OP mentions, bring something to sit on, there's not much there.

Hopefully the Indiana weather will cooperate. :D

If not then we'll do what we always do....get by. :yesway:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Yeah, lets stress right now up front. Kids should be okay, but the ROs arent sitters. Please keep a good eye on your yung-uns! We dont want any accidents or any kids getting hurt. I have a feeling its going to be a bit hectic with all the folks, so extra care is needed with the kids.

Above all, bring em! Its great to have kids exposed to safe firearm handling!

Entertainment? How about Sergent Steve! (Waits for sjstill to hit me! :D ). Only dopes do dope! :D

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Yeah, lets stress right now up front. Kids should be okay, but the ROs arent sitters. Please keep a good eye on your yung-uns! We dont want any accidents or any kids getting hurt. I have a feeling its going to be a bit hectic with all the folks, so extra care is needed with the kids.

Above all, bring em! Its great to have kids exposed to safe firearm handling!

Entertainment? How about Sergent Steve! (Waits for sjstill to hit me! :D ). Only dopes do dope! :D

Good point DH! :yesway:

We will be our own entertainment....meet people we interact with on the forum, and those that want to shoot, can and in a safe environment.

I'm sure there will be a few ews and ahs from the show and tells, and shoots. :D

Also...rumor has it that there will be some nice framed Glock advertising poster sets to be raffled off. More details to come as available.

I believe Fenway will have a table there as well for anyone wanting to stock up on some INGO gear or the Bacon Badge of INGO Honor. :D :yesway:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Looks like I can add my name to the list of attendees. The wife and yungins are headed to Riley for an outing with aunts and grandma. I won't be bringing anything to shoot, though, except the breeze, but I'll be able to socialize for a little while.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Looks like I can add my name to the list of attendees. The wife and yungins are headed to Riley for an outing with aunts and grandma. I won't be bringing anything to shoot, though, except the breeze, but I'll be able to socialize for a little while.

I've added you to the list. Thanks

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Here's the deal, folks; Parking lot, picnic area, etc are COLD! No loaded firearms at all. Only place I want a live firearm is on the line (either Range 1 or 2).

Yes, I'm infringing on your 2A rights. Deal with it. Or don't come. I will have you removed from the premises if you break this rule. Period. This IS your 1 warning. I will NOT have ECPR be in the headlines.

Let me repeat;

THERE WILL BE NO LOADED FIREARMS ANYWHERE EXCEPT ON THE FIRING LINE!

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    If I can come up with a box of .45 in the next 3 days, I'd like to test drive some hardware.

XD45
    1911 (of any variety)
    G21/G21SF

Alternatively, I'd be willing to purchase ammo at the going rate from anyone willing to sell it at the event.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I will bring a AK-22 to shoot

I have a Armscor AK-22 I will bring if anyone is interested in checking it out as it is for sale. Anyone with ammo wanting to shoot it you are welcome to try it out. Need good quality .22 LR like stingers.

picture.php

Last edited:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    If I can come up with a box of .45 in the next 3 days, I'd like to test drive some hardware.

XD45
    1911 (of any variety)
    G21/G21SF

Alternatively, I'd be willing to purchase ammo at the going rate from anyone willing to sell it at the event.

This is the ammo I am talking about.

ammo_45acp_case_box_375.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom