Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Your generation.
    I didn't claim those idiots then.
    I don't claim them now..

I didnt know Dick Cheney is a liberal :D
    Just like today, not every young person is/was an idiot.

If you have pics of Cheney marching, demonstrating against Viet Nam, Burning his Draft Card, smoking dope, dropping acid, or any of the other stupid antics that the Hippie/Yippie/Dippy turds engaged in back then I'd like to see them. :D
    Otherwise I'll consider him one of the smart ones who avoided such stupidity.
    As did I, and millions of others in our generation... :patriot:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If you have pics of Cheney marching, demonstrating against Viet Nam, Burning his Draft Card, smoking dope, dropping acid, or any of the other stupid antics that the Hippie/Yippie/Dippy turds engaged in back then I'd like to see them. :D
    The other marchers couldn't get him to leave his mother's basement.

drunk-dick-c.jpg

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    No need for words, the pic says it all.

thenvsnow.jpg

While I get your point, agree or disagree with the current wars (I tend to disagree) there is an all-volunteer force, many of whom are 20 year olds, giving everything.

Let us not forget that the fools on the left (the right side of your picture) are still only a subset of the generation.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Has there ever been a generation that could use the following to make their case?

transgender-gay-lesbian-300x2461.jpg

Methinks this image a joke. Not that the pic isn't real, but that the holder of the sign (essentially quoting at least one of Rush Limbaugh's recent rants) is not a true OWS protester :twocents:

Edit: second look sez definite PhotoShop job.

Last edited:

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh yeah, this generation was ALOT better....:cool:
    sfasffasf.jpg

This generation was naive enough to believe that love and peace would get them what they wanted.

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x296.
    thenvsnow.jpg
    Excellent post! :yesway:

This generation knows that you have to get more organized and violent to get the power you want...

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    I'm continually amused by these threads. Has there ever been a generation that didn't view the generations younger than theirs as punks?
    i wholly believe that every older generation through thousands of years have thought the younger generations were wasteoids. this younger generation being no worse than any other generation. i am of an age where im just old enough to start wising up to life, but not at all old enough to forget being in the young punk generation.

im convinced the older generations chose to forget about the losers in their own generation or how much of a loser they themselves even were. "ah, back in the good ol' days" "i was so much more of a man and had it so much harder, walking to school uphill in the snow both ways even in the summer"

its bs. people just have too short of a memory. dont get me wrong. the guys in the right hand pic are punk losers. however, they do not represent the whole generation. likewise, the pic on the left did not represent every 20 year old in 1944. i can guarantee you that.

Top Bottom