• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    As a former VW certified technician and having owned numerous Volvo's, you have made some great automotive decisions. You'll love that 2010 Jetta TDI, great power and unbelievable mileage! Congrats on ordering the new car! Those Jettas are some of the safest cars on the road, you have nothing to worry about driving that car.

WOW, thanks for the information. I've got the TDI Cup Edition racing front end being installed on the Jetta (aka Thunderbunny kit). Votex side skirts were delivered today, need to go to the paint shop. The brakes will be upgraded to larger diameter too (from the JSW model? or maybe Brembo?). I'm considering swapping the hood, trunk, etc for carbon fiber if I can sneak that past the lovely wife! Now if only I could get an actual TDI Cup racing engine certified for street use . . . somehow I don't see that happening!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I wonder how that malibu would of done against my olds I used to have? A 1971 Olds 98 that thing was a tank, full frame right about 3 tons of steel.... I hit a decent sized buck with it doing about 50, the leo that showed up asked if I was a witness, I told him no I'm the one that hit the deer. He didn't believe me until he saw the fur stuck on the front. All it did was knock the headlight out of alignment a bit and part of the grill was pushed back a touch.

Top Bottom