1500 Gun and Knife show: Who is going? (Jan '09)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I will be there on Sat...and maybe Sunday too depending on how light the pockets end up after Saturday! Much like lovemywoods, a very long list of items I am looking for and never enough cash to satisfy the addiction!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    lovemywoods and I will be there on Saturday morning, probably around 10-11am-ish.

Plan to stop by Gunho_1989's table, and KokomoDave's table, and of course Steve MI and the Raven guys. Gotta shake that bear paw!

We'll also be on the lookout for Pami and Cwood and any other INGOer we can hassle. . .

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We'll also be on the lookout for Pami and Cwood and any other INGOer we can hassle. . .

Rumor has it Pami and possibly W9ZEB will be riding with me and Spasmo. We'll probably be there after brunch on saturday.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I had planned to go. Right now I am not too sure. The things I am in need of I am sure I can find better deals on else where. And there's some other stuff going on this weekend sounds like way better fun to me. I may show up on Saturday to see if anything is left...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Darn, on my Reserve weekend again. Don't think there will be to many deals to be had. Honk and wave if you travel by Grissom ARB.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    :ar15:

Fortunately (or unfortunately?) any guns I bring in will be ziptied and ammo-free.

Even if I knew you didn't carry a firearm often... I'd be scared of you... haha you just look tough. I fear you haha (then again I got my ass kicked by a spunky little girl once... ok we were sparring but still she beat me down)

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Indiana State sweatshirt, no jacket. I'll be hunting for INGO hats and folks I recognize from the AR build day. I'm thinking about spending about $450, if I can find something that suits me, otherwise, I'll be heading to an LGS and peeking in their used cases next week. LTCH is now 7wks and 2 days after application, MO cashed 4wks ago. I'm prayin' for today or tomorrow's mail to have my little pink paper in it.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    There might be deals to the guys that asked. Sometimes you walk that show and its the same stuff you've seen..

But everyone once in awhile......

You come across the TEH DEALZ in places you would not expect, but then again, some of my deals might not be what you are looking for.

I like FALs/ARs and I've come into some really reasonably priced .308 along with FAL magazines, AR receivers, and other misc. goodies.

It's worth it, even if you just find that ONE awesome deal.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm going Saturday morning first thing. I'm hoping to beat "the crowds".

But not looking forward to getting bumped into by people who apparently don't know how to say "Excuse me" or "I'm sorry". :xmad:

Thinking about taking my 20 gauge AK (converted) and a Taurus PT911 for sale or trade.

I am going to be optimistic and say there will some deals to be had. :D

fire1035

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Thinking about going tomorrow after leaving the part time. Not sure though. I really would like to find that elusive AR for a decent price. Not into getting gouged though. If I go I will most likely have a Notre Dame Football sweatshirt and a Butler baseball cap on.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    gun show

I want to go if I can find someone to go with me. I still don't have a gun. I'm still looking at the Remington 870 marine. I doubt I would find a good deal on one at the show.

Jason

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I want to go if I can find someone to go with me. I still don't have a gun. I'm still looking at the Remington 870 marine. I doubt I would find a good deal on one at the show.

Jason

If only there were some sort of public forum where you could find people of similar interests and perhaps touch base with someone willing to share a ride. Oh well. Maybe some day. :dunno:

Flaregun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I will be at the door bright and early at 8 AM Friday morning.... (OK, 2pm) All I wanna do is find a deal on a decent 9mm plastic frame fr CCW use.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    If only there were some sort of public forum where you could find people of similar interests and perhaps touch base with someone willing to share a ride. Oh well. Maybe some day. :dunno:

I tried GlockTalk but no success.... oh well, I guess there's always next year!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom