1500 Gun and Knife show: Who is going? (Jan '09)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ill be there Saturday for sure, probably with a couple of other member who lurk. Who else is going? who is going to have a table setup that I need to look for and buy stuff? ;)

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    I am new to the site and enjoy reading the posts. :popcorn:

I plan on going to the 1500 on Friday (first time). Hopefully I can find some good deals at the INGO member tables.

See you there.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    I AM GOING AND I FINALLY GOT MONEY!!!!

ape_waving_hand_hg_clr.gif

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    sorry about the miss information folks i was under the impression they got hats for us to pick up at the 1500 or other ingo event my bad

Normally that would be the case. However, the first run of hats sold out several months ago (unless Fenway has specifically set one aside for you). A second run of hats is being planned but are not available yet.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I am normally there all three days. I work with a dealer, "JACK'S STUFF". I'm sure many of you know Jack, Jerry, and probably me. I usually do the class III stuff for Jack.
    I will be having surgery on the shoulder again on this Thursday. Crap. I thought the show was a week later. I will try to get out to the show on Sunday, but no promise. But anyway, stop by and see Jack or Jerry, Tim, David, Steve, Chris or who ever else will be there.
    I am really pissed that my surgery is the same week. Oh well. Stop by and spends lots of your cash because old Jack needs the dough. Not like that dufus Don.
    Ask for Mike and say Hi if I'm there.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Normally that would be the case. However, the first run of hats sold out several months ago (unless Fenway has specifically set one aside for you). A second run of hats is being planned but are not available yet.

no there isn't one set aside to my knowege i was refering to the thead a couple weeks ago about ordering hat on the annoucments forum but if there not ready no biggie ill get one when then are

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    no there isn't one set aside to my knowege i was refering to the thead a couple weeks ago about ordering hat on the annoucments forum but if there not ready no biggie ill get one when then are

That thread is just to gauge interest. It doesn't represent an order. The next run of hats will likely require pre-payment before the hats are ordered from the vendor, due to the initial expense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom