• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    First of all, as a 'Christian'; that fact that the moron Kaufman said that he was heeding God's voice to be arrested and protest, is completely against the Word. the Bible says to submit yourselves to the authority over you for it is in place for your peace and there by God's design.

Ro 13:1 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ]
    clear.gif
    [
    Multi-Translation | Make Poster ] Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Ro 13:2 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ]
    clear.gif
    [
    Multi-Translation | Make Poster ] Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
    Studylight.org

So that moron is acting out of his mind, abusing his position of leadership of whatever moron fellowship would put him charge, simply to forward his own agenda.

As a real man trying to please God, please don't take this as a 'Christians' act this way sign. B/c the real ones don't. It's like the southern group that bring signs to differents areas of the country; the signs usually say 'God hates Fags' or 'Aids cures fags'. God hates nothing but the personal attachment people have to vices and perverted actions, sexual or not. He loves the people.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    First of all, as a 'Christian'; that fact that the moron Kaufman said that he was heeding God's voice to be arrested and protest, is completely against the Word. the Bible says to submit yourselves to the authority over you for it is in place for your peace and there by God's design.

Hmmm.

So that moron is acting out of his mind, abusing his position of leadership of whatever moron fellowship would put him charge, simply to forward his own agenda.
    Or he could simply be falling prey to the insular trap, where his opinions and thoughts are reflected back at him all the time by like-minded folks, rather than being challenged, so he becomes more and more convinced that what he's saying is Truth. It happens everywhere, including these boards.

As a real man trying to please God, please don't take this as a 'Christians' act this way sign. B/c the real ones don't. It's like the southern group that bring signs to differents areas of the country; the signs usually say 'God hates Fags' or 'Aids cures fags'.
    I think you're referring to Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist, Kansas. A fine specimen of Christianity :rolleyes::puke:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I used to work at Colosimo's part-time on weekends while in graduate school. We were close to the Center City area so got lots of liberal wackos and TV reporters (same thing?) coming by to lament. I bought dozens of guns there in the '80s while in school. The shop was large volume and in a not so great area so, yeah, a lot of guns eventually ended up in criminal hands, usually through burglaries from purchasers. I never saw them intentionally violate any laws and ATF was there a lot so if they actually had anything on them, they would have been shut down 20 years ago.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I used to hang out at a religious discussion board, before the community dried up and blew away. He was a frequent topic of discussion.

BTW: This is off-topic, but I always love to see your avatar... Chase's 80's movies are still better than the neutral-indoctrinating movie crap that is put out today.

love it!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Colissimo's = Don's.

Hate to say it, but I can find some sympathy for what they were trying to do.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Colissimo's = Don's.

Hate to say it, but I can find some sympathy for what they were trying to do.

That's a gross exaggeration. At least it wasn't like Don's 20 years ago. What it's like today I couldn't attest to, but they never flouted the law or pulled stunts like Don does. Did they sell to a lot of lower income people who passed PSP checks (PA has done record checks waaaayyy back before instant check)? Yes, those were people who needed to protect their families. They were also the people who were most likely to get their guns stolen and used in crimes. Don't jump to conclusions.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So those who were arrested were on private property and would not leave? Or were they arrested for another reason?

Top Bottom