• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    11-87 Supermag 12ga 3.5". I bought it used about 2 years ago. Put between 400 and 500rds of weak Remington Dove loads through it for shooting some clays and some Dove hunting. It has sat around for the last year because I moved out of school, worked for my dad, and had little time to shoot. Just bought another 1911 and decided to drop this. I use my 870's more anyways.

Was about 95% reliable with the weak dove loads, all failures were attributed to short-strokes, as can be expected. It does have a Remington-supplied o-ring on the mag tube for use with light loads (it's in the Remington manual on their websight). It has Rem-Choke barrel. I don't remember what choke is in it and don't have my tube wrench with me.

The finish is somewhat thin and it's got some spots here and there where it's thinner than the rest. There is some light imbedded dirt in the handguard checkering that I haven't managed to clean out 100%, as well as in the checkering in the pistol grip area. It also has a dirt colored discoloration on the ejection-port side of the stock. I tried to get a picture of it, so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

I'd keep it if I was going to do more hunting, but I'm in a new state with nobody out here that I can go hunting with and I'm not going to buy non-resident licenses to hunt back home.

$515 shipped (in a NEW hard case)

$500 FTF with gunsock (no case)

I'm in Lafayette, and willing to drive up to an hour and a half to meet

Open to offers. IM or email me via this site with questions. USPS money order preferred, gun will be held until check clears if using a personal check. FTF accepted if you live within an hour of me and want to meet halfway.

DSCF9016.jpg

DSCF9015.jpg

DSCF9012.jpg

DSCF9014.jpg

DSCF9017.jpg

DSCF9019.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom