• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyscouter

Plinker
    Dec 31, 2012
    Just wanted to publicly thank Parabellum for supporting our Youth yesterday. They set aside some lanes and a conference room so a group of Youth could come in and be instructed on Gun safety and then shoot various firearms. My son has a lot of range time, but had never fired a .45 handgun before, he was jazzed after that experience. Overall, a good time was had by all who were there and I just wanted to give a shout out to an awesome range and employees that enabled these kids (and adults) to learn and have fun. Also, thanks to the guys (Brett and Fred) that put this event together.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Oct 9, 2010
    This kind of event is the best thing you can do for the future of shooting. This is exactly the kind of thing I wish I could have done when I was a kid, coming from a non-shooting family. "Hey Mom and Dad, there's a local event we can go to for learning, and you don't have to show up with any kind of equipment." Great idea.

Applause to Parabellum for promoting the sport! They have done a lot of good things like holding matches to involve new shooters, and this looks like another example of a local small business who has decided to be part of the solution. Way to TAKE ACTION and good job!

Top Bottom