-1 JL2880

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

  • Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

    cox7215

    Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    1,311
    36
    Kokomo, IN
    From: dpg002@gmail.com <dpg002@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Gun
    To: cox7215@yahoo.com
    Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009, 2:11 PM
    Robert,
    I have someone who can buy this ASAP gun is sold, sorry.

    Not sure what happend?

    all you had to do was tell me you needed the money today instead of tomorrow like you said, she could of got in the car and been on the way, we are only about 50 mins from Indy????

    Thanks Robert