• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4strongman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 16, 2020
    Indianapolis
    These two items are brand new. I purchased both of them on black friday and they are unused. I have actually decided to return the lpvo / mount and purchase a Leupold Mark 5 HD instead.

I am listing this for sale, to potentially give another member the same good deal on a great optic, that I got and maybe you missed black friday sales. I will sell for what I paid, minus shipping. Otherwise I will be returning both items in a week or so if no body would like them. I can include receipts for the prices I paid, not looking to make a profit.

Optic : Swampfox Arrowhead 1-10 LPVO, Mil Reticle Green Illumination. Price 550$ - I paid 415.
    Mount : Badger Ordnance Condition One Modular Mount - 30mm 1.70" height, FDE. Price 305 - I paid 275.

All In all, I spent 690$ (not including shipping), so if anyone here would like to purchase the duo for my purchase price before I return them in 10 days, they are all yours.
    Let me know. I went to get the optic mounted by a gunsmith but he did not have the correct tools to do so. The optic is not currently tightly mounted in the mount, just finger level tightening of the set screws.

Located Indianapolis

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 5.59.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-22 at 5.59.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-22 at 5.59.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-22 at 6.00.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-22 at 6.00.11 AM.png

Top Bottom