• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Looks like they might have redesigned the PT22. Let's hope it's reliable like the TX22.
    1727454836540.jpeg

1727454923936.jpeg
    The 22TUC from Taurus USA is the ultimate expression of “have a gun.” An extremely light-weight 22 LR, the 22TUC takes advantage of developments in 22 LR terminal ballistics to deliver a CCW option that is user friendly, easy to shoot, and most importantly, a gun you can carry effortlessly.
    Features like the tip-up barrel make the 22TUC easy to load, entirely eliminating the need to rack a slide.
    The double action trigger, similar to a defensive revolver provides a heavy enough hammer strike to guarantee ignition with rimfire ammo while still remaining smooth throughout its entire travel.
    Lastly, the 9-round capacity means that the 22TUC provides enough firepower for if one shot isn’t enough. :lmfao:
    Taurus USA is committed to delivering reliable, affordable firearms for personal protection. The new 22TUC is exactly that.
    And remember: the 22 you carry beats the 45 you left at home. True if it's reliable.... if it isn't.

Post reviews if you find any.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Needs a flashlight, and a red-dot, and a Crimson Trace laser grip, and a bayonet...
    While we're at it, might as well port the barrel too.
    I'd be happy if it was as reliable as the TX22. The old PT22 were horrible.
    My father likes tiny 22lr pistols to carry around in a pocket.
    He has a Phoenix arms 22lr, it's surprising pretty good, but it likes the hyper velocity 22lr only like stingers to keep it reliably functional.
    Plus it has all those California safeties which is horrible.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I sincerely hope this is an actual improvement on the PT22. Which in all my personal experiences, has been completely disappointing

The concept is great though. And I have found many people who want a simple tip up autoloader 22 but aren’t willing to pay the rather high price tag for the beretta. Hoping it’s good!

Top Bottom